Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Maikai Gents at COPIA, Napa + Free Wine-May 31. After-Party, Too!

Pages: 1 10 replies

Aloha Friends!

Join us for an evening with The Maikai Gents Featuring The Mysterious Miss Mauna Loa in Napa Valley on Thursday, May 31. It will be a very special presentation with all kinds of spectacular visuals integrated into the performance. Come early and enjoy a free (for ticket holders) wine tasting of Judd's Hill wines. This exciting and exotic exhibition will be at COPIA: The American Center for Wine, Food and The Arts in the town of Napa. Wine at 7:00PM and show at 8:00PM. For tickets please visit http://www.copia.org/content/node/1198
As it is an intimate venue, advance tickets are highly recommended.

Feel free to head to wine country early in the day and visit the winery (advance appointments are necessary and we'd love to see you!). http://www.juddshill.com

Looking forward to a fine final-day-in-may mele!

-Weird Unc

Here's artwork for the show created by our own Johnnie Velour:

[ Edited by: weirduncletiki 2007-05-29 13:06 ]

FREE WINE!! AND The Mai Kai Gents! :o

What a DEAL! :D

I'm there! :drink: ...I need an icon for a wine glass!

WOW!
No other posts?
Is anyone else in NorCal TC Ohana going to attend?

What else is happening the end of May?

Work night the problem?

Did ya miss the part about FREE WINE!!!?

Oh well, you'll all get to see the photos after the event....and I guess that means MORE FREE WINE for the rest of us! :P :lol:

This just in from Judd's Hill:

While you’re in the area and in a festive mood, come out to Judd's Hill winery on Friday June 1 from Noon-2:00PM for our concert after-party! This is a continuation of our series of “Lunches With The Crew” and we’re calling it “¡Dia De La Cabeza!” Our own Chef Chuy will be making this delicious and exotic Mexican delicacy. He is a master, and it is truly the best cabeza I’ve ever tasted. For those who prefer a bit tamer fare, our own Chef Pat Burke (National BBQ Champ), will have some traditional grilled goodies going, too. The party will be FREE OF CHARGE to all ticket-holders from The Maikai Gents' COPIA show as well as for Judd’s Hill Wine Club members. Others are $20 per person, which includes food and vino. Reservations are necessary, so please call us at 707-255-2332 and talk to Pat to get on the list.

Looks like a strong possibility I can make the May 31 wine/music extravaganza. Missed the last one, but the pictures were enticing. I'll be back to confirm.

Hey Sacramento....any of you peeps wanna link up in Napa for good music?

Always a GREAT time when the Gents are playing!

Plus we'll have a few small items there also! :wink:

Aloha!

As a special treat, any ticket-holders for this show who would like to come to visit Judd's Hill winery before the show will get a complimentary tour & tasting until 3:30PM on the 31st. Please call for reservations at the # given above. No tiny bubbles in the wine, but it'll be fun!

-TMMML

Tonight's the night! Look for Dr. Tiki Mojo's photos of the event soon. That dude really knows his way around a shutter and lens (and no, that's not a euphemism for something naughty!) Hope to see y'all at the show.

-Weird Unc

TD

I will be there!
Sounds like fun :)

Ooooo! Just a few more hours til vino and Hawaiian Tunes! :P

I am doing the family thing today with my guests, so won't be able to make it to this event. I hope to catch the show next time it happens at the vineyard. Have a great time everyone. :)

Pages: 1 10 replies