Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Disney Pele & Chanting Tiki Mug Now Replaced! Mahalo!

Pages: 1 11 replies

Looking for a Enchanted Tiki Room Pele & a Green chanting mug. I had a fall & wow my head hurts! Slammed into a shelf What a Dork!! Any extras out there I might acquire I would be appreciative. :) PM me Please!

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2007-05-30 03:52 ]

J

Youch!!! Wish I could help! Good luck finding replacements!

Oh, by the way, how's your head?

T

That demon rum!!

T

I feel your pain. I lost one of my shelves when I was putting mugs on it. Wouldn't you know it, my Pele, and two of my chanting tikis bit it. Only some chipping on the mugs, but bad enough.... What a bummer.....

T

It really does suck when that kind of thing happens. Wish I had extras to share.

At least it wan't this bad. :D

MN

Bummer!!
Get Museum Wax at Home Depot. Sticks pretty well. You just have to remember that they are waxed or you might pull the whole shelf off the wall when removing a mug for show and tell. :o

Thanks for sharing my pain Jen, Josh, Greg, no name. Kate ackkkk! it sucks don't it! ... I told a friend, Headlines: FAT CHICK ROLLS DOWN STAIRS!! BREAKS PRICELESS MUGS! I hit that thing so hard nothing would have helped! I have a lil puncture on my head...lol... It was the Tiki Gods punishing me for breaking that mug at Mugoomba after the TF parking Lot Sale I know it! :roll:

M

Pele doesn't look too bad. Looks like it's only broken in the back. With some crazy glue it will still display fine. The hat may hide the cracks too!

Are these mugs discontinued?

and what made YOU happy today? :)
Kelly! Glad you're okay! Owtch!
I'm sure you'll be able to find some replacements!
and lay off the sauce... :)

MT

Wow, you fell down the stairs, and then slammed your head into the mug shelf? Glad to hear that you are alright, and didn't break your neck as well as those mugs!

I sure wish that Disneyland was still selling these at the Adventureland Bazaar. It was always cool seeing these mugs there, and I wish I had an extra set of the chanting mugs now. I bet you will be able to score some replacements at Tiki Oasis at the very least.

I Replaced both this week! Yay! and Ouch!, The price on these sky rocketed.. So don't be a spaz & fall down!
btw the green replacement mug glaze is so much cleaner than my old one.

On 2007-05-04 17:45, Tiki-Kate wrote:
It really does suck when that kind of thing happens. Wish I had extras to share.

At least it wan't this bad. :D

What a mess Kate, feels crappy huh... how long did it take to get them replaced? How did you get them all replaced? EBay. Ohana?

Pages: 1 11 replies