Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

how many?

Pages: 1 16 replies

J
john posted on Fri, May 4, 2007 11:43 PM

how many cigarettes do you think paris hilton will be worth in the joint?

UB

TD

who?

MA

Oh man, that is funny! Every once in a while, there is true justice. 45 days of no cell phone, no camera's, no nuthin! I just love it!..........Remy

D

On 2007-05-05 10:39, Mouse Art wrote:
Every once in a while, there is true justice. 45 days of no cell phone, no camera's, no nuthin! I just love it!.

THAT'S HOT. I sure do love it too!! Sometimes being rich as hell just won't cut it. Tsk, tsk.

Have fun in the slammer bay-och!

[ Edited by: donhonyc 2007-05-06 00:16 ]

J
john posted on Sun, May 6, 2007 2:06 AM

shame she wont be in population, that would be hot!

One point on how long Ms. Hilton'll probably be in the jar: when Michelle Rodriguez of "Lost" had to do her time for DUI she spent all of 2 Hours in that same lockup before getting sprung due to a lack of beds.

D
dibroc posted on Mon, May 7, 2007 5:46 PM

I think she should do the time but to tell the truth when it is all said and done it is just going to be a big pain and expense on the system and those who work there.. I would rather see her in on the freeway crew for the next 15 week ends.

Good one dibroc.....let's see her do some real work. :0

D

According to some legal 'experts' she'll only be doing two weeks of time, then they'll probably let her go. I gotta say, I saw some pictures of her in the paper today of her out with her mom dining at some posh L.A. restaurant and poor l'il Paris was all choked up and cryin. You know what...I think I felt bad for her for a few seconds. Never thought I'd be saying THAT. She should do her time, but if their was real justice in this world Britney would be doing a year or two with no parole. She's already re-surfacing. Kinda like a wart...

[ Edited by: donhonyc 2007-05-08 00:16 ]

On 2007-05-07 17:46, dibroc wrote:
I think she should do the time but to tell the truth when it is all said and done it is just going to be a big pain and expense on the system and those who work there.. I would rather see her in on the freeway crew for the next 15 week ends.

preferably wearing a bikini.

UB

I would rather see her in on the freeway crew.

YA! Or even better, the freeway crew in on her. :D

D

preferably wearing a bikini.

I don't see what the deal is with Paris and her 'beauty'. She's not that hot (no pun). I think she looks like a flat-chested bird. She has a wierd droopy nose, and she has no breasts. A big handicap if you ask me.

Gimme Raven DeLacroix or Uschi Digard. They could probably kick Paris' ass and not get their hair messed up.

[ Edited by: donhonyc 2007-05-08 01:47 ]

H

Did Uschi ever do a "caged" movie ?
Wow!

D

On 2007-05-08 08:39, HelloTiki wrote:
Did Uschi ever do a "caged" movie ?
Wow!

Did somebody say 'CAGED' movie?????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTbs_JpIUCU

Someone has a strange sense of humor

Free Paris Hilton petition

At least I hope this is the result of someones sense of humor

Free Paris Hilton rally

Free Paris Hilton Rally,New York Post article

[ Edited by: KING BUSHWICH THE 33RD 2007-05-11 09:07 ]

Ditto. I think the slammer should be reserved for people who set out to hurt people when they commit a crime.

Pages: 1 16 replies