Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Attention: Vendors, Tiki artists! Seattle/Vancouver July weekend

Pages: 1 0 replies

I'm submitting a special offer for Tiki artists/vendors for the weekend of July 20th & 21st. I don't know why the organisers of the Vancouver event decided to have their event on the same weekend as the Seattle Area Home Bar Tour -- the dates of which were announced well in advance of their date notice --, but nevertheless I'm seeing these overlapping events are causing conflict for some vendors and tiki artists who wish to attend both events. Therefore I would like to make a special offer to Tiki artists/vendors, who are considering one or the other of these events.

The first day of the Seattle Area Home Bar Tour, at the Monkeyskull Voodoo Lounge, begins at 5pm on Friday, July 20th -- the day before the Vancouver event. It is on this day that vendors can set up and sell their wares to the attendees. Normally the tickets for the Seattle Area Home Bar Tour are $50 for both days events, with no option of paying less to attend one day and not the other. However, this year I will offer a ticket price of $25 for vendors who wish to attend only the first day of The Seattle Area Home Bar Tour, then continue on to the Vancouver event the next day. Vendors can contact me directly at [email protected]. As always there is no vendor fee, but there are a few conditions.

Hopefully this will alleviate some of the conflict for those concerned.

[ Edited by: DJ Terence Gunn 2007-05-05 14:26 ]

Pages: 1 0 replies