Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

The Integratron - Energy Vortex, Time Machine, UFO Sightings

Pages: 1 8 replies

T

I finally made a pilgrimage into the desert to the Integraton and Giant Rock in Landers, Ca. Has anyone been out there and what did you think? I loved every second or maybe just because being out in the desert is inherently spiritual. I even indulged in a sound bath inside the dome and I have to admit it was incredibly relaxing. However, I'm still waiting for some spiritual enlightenment or extra-terrestrial contact. The sound inside the dome was amazing. I didn't have time to make it out to the crazy sculptures of Noah Purify (anyone been out there?) and am dying to go back. I had lunch at Pappy and Harriet's in Pioneer-town.

http://integratron.com/

Wow...looks like a very interesting place. If I am ever in that area, well try to catch the public bath. :)

On 2007-05-06 01:27, Tigerlily wrote:
The Integratron - Energy Vortex, Time Machine, UFO Sightings.......

......The Tiki Central bar crawl.

Here's a pic of Tigerlily & I at Giant Rock on New Year's Eve Day:

Beamed up...?

I've been to see the Noah Purefoy's little art park. Its a hoot. There are bunch of pretty fantastic little "installations" all over the area. An artists collective have been creating works out in the desert for the past 5 (I think) years. There are a handful just past Pappy & Harriets. Check out the High Desert Test Sites (http://www.highdeserttestsites.com) for more locations. Worth the effort to hunt them down.

This weekend we took advantage of the Public Sound Bath at the Integratron. WooHoo what an experience!!

O

Please tell me these antenna aren't for real?

I'm confused Tim,
I didn't know I was in the desert this weekend.......

how did you get me out there without knowing it?

or why do you post pics of different events in the wrong thread?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Pages: 1 8 replies