Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Top 5 Things I Wish I Didn't Have To Do This Week

Pages: 1 13 replies

These are my top 5 things I wish I didn't have to do this week:

#5. Write another performance evaluation for an employee at work!

#4. Clean the cat boxes.

#3. Mow the lawn or do any kind of yard work.

#2. Go grocery shopping.

#1. Pretend I care!

Psycho Tiki D (I know I am and the list changes weekly)!

Come on! You shouldn't have to think too hard!

PTD

P
Pyro posted on Wed, May 16, 2007 6:38 PM
  1. Wish I didn't have to go with my father in law for radiation (he has a brain tumor. Not that I'm saying I don't want to support him, I just wish he wasn't in this situation at all)
  2. Wish I didn't have to cut my dogs' nails.
    3.Wish I didn't have to clean the bathroom in my RV.
  3. Wish I didn't have to sit for 5 hours for my new tattoo (I want the tattoo, I just don't want to have a needle drilled into my chest all day).
  4. Wish I didn't have to spend the next month in NH at my in-laws house. (it's beautiful here, but I am too much a city girl to be staying in a house with its own barn)

But, next week I go to New Orleans with my hubby for our wedding anniversary. So next week will be much better than this week.

On 2007-05-16 18:38, Pyro wrote:

1. Wish I didn't have to go with my father in law for radiation (he has a brain tumor. Not that I'm saying I don't want to support him, I just wish he wasn't in this situation at all)
  2. Wish I didn't have to cut my dogs' nails.
    3.Wish I didn't have to clean the bathroom in my RV.
  3. Wish I didn't have to sit for 5 hours for my new tattoo (I want the tattoo, I just don't want to have a needle drilled into my chest all day).
  4. Wish I didn't have to spend the next month in NH at my in-laws house. (it's beautiful here, but I am too much a city girl to be staying in a house with its own barn)

But, next week I go to New Orleans with my hubby for our wedding anniversary. So next week will be much better than this week.

Ouch!!

All that and a barn...

I will have to try harder next week and maybe you won't Pyro!

PTD

:lol: :lol:

#1 Be responsible for anyone, kids, hubby, the dog, I don't give a shit I need a rest. (I care I'm kidding, love the kids love hubby!)

#2 Put $70.00 worth of gas in the work truck to drive it 2 days. I could buy a mug with it! gosh...

#3 Make Eye Dr. appts. & Dentist appts. (kind of like #1 huh) but in does entail lifting the phone & speaking & I'm tired already thinking about it!

#4 Cook, do laundry or clean house but I have too cause last week I was too busy with working for Mom's Day & the Golf Tournament for the Cure of Breast Cancer. This place is falling apart & it's not likely the little tiki fairy's are gonna come do it they are too busy basking in the sun which is, by the way where I should be!

#5 Yard Work & I'm a semi retired landscaper! I just feel blah this week but, LIFE IS GRAND! HiPhiPaHuLa!!!

1. Dishes
  2. Laundry
  3. Pay credit card bill. Ouch!
  4. Finish sorting through two weeks worth of mail.
  5. Go to work tomorrow and Friday.

Damn....big DITTO on Kate's list. Oooooh the pain!!!!

Plough through posts of 'what's your favourite XYZ list' to find decent posts.

G
GROG posted on Thu, May 17, 2007 1:07 AM

Top 5 things GROG wish GROG not have to deal with this week.

1. Little Lost Tiki
  2. Little Lost Tiki
  3. Little Lost Tiki
  4. Little Lost Tiki
  5. Little Lost Tiki
P
  1. Sleeping. Horrible waste of time.

2. Eating. Disgusting habit. It's made me the hog I am today.

3. Working. Cuts into the gardening, bicycling and music.

4. Shaving. Can't grow a beard that doesn't look like a chimp's ass, yet I must shave.

5. KokaNut. His uke is busted so he has to take mine. Freaking ape. I loathe him.

This week:

1. Monday

2. Tuesday

3. Wednesday

4. Re-progam scanners that crashed on Friday

5. Wait until Friday!

Pyscho Tiki D (I know I am and Monday just plain hurts)!

J
  1. Go to work this afternoon after a fun tiki shopping weekend.
  2. Suffer through the cold I caught while tiki shopping.
  3. Unpack from my tiki shopping weekend.
  4. Rearrange everything to make room for the tiki mugs I bought this weekend.
  5. Put down the OMC Moai mug that Little Lost Tiki painted for me.

Build cool stuff.

Ditto.

Ditto.

Ditto.

Ditto.

1. Call Geico and report the big bash in my rear bumper (cause a drunken arsehole backed into my car in the Applebees parking lot) while I was having a drink in the bar!!!
  2. Do all the work I will have piled up when I come back to work after I take next week off.
  3. Finish cleaning my house (in record time) prior to the clan comming to stay.
  4. Go grocery shopping for the clan.
  5. Cook for the clan.

Pages: 1 13 replies