Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Live Carving Saturday June 2nd

Pages: 1 7 replies

T

Im doing a day long live carving demo at the Roy Varga Pinup Bar-Be Que . It will have Pinups galore , photographers ,vendors and MEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!! Its invite only and I know some of you are invited so come by and say hi and receive a FREE genuine tiki woodchip. Mahalo, Ray

How'd it go Ray? Got any pictures?

T

Go ahaed and ask me how the show went . Im glad you asked . It was a beautiful sunny normal tiki vending day . People were gathering around watching me carve and taking cards , complimenting me on how different they looked and saying they wanted one.The bands were playing and everyone enjoyed themselves .
Then some drunk idiot decided to punch an Orange County Hells angel in the face ! This started an immediate fight 20 feet from me and I had front row tickets . The HA guy started beating this clown as he ran and then picked up a folding chair to start swinging at the HA guy . Thats when they decided to bring the fight right into my booth . Knocking over tiki's , tiki signs and almost breaking my easy up canopy . It all happened so fast but my catlike reflexes told me to duck to miss a swinging chair coming at my head . I tripped backwards into a planter and the two guys continued fighting behind my booth . Thats where they separated and the idiot ran off into the sunset . The HA guys left pretty quick too before the cops arrived . Besides that , it was just a normal tiki day , Ray

BB

So does that mean no pictures? :-?

P
pdrake posted on Sun, Jun 3, 2007 9:32 PM

i was nowhere near there this weekend. i claim total innocence.

T

80 photographers spapping pictures of every pinup girl around but when you really need one to capture a Kodak moment , nothing .

B
Babalu posted on Mon, Jun 4, 2007 6:26 AM

Dang Ray,

Sounds like you had a weekend from hell there (no pun). It's a good thing that all your chisels aren't locked up in some police evidence closet somewhere waiting for a trial date.

T

Anybody up for a dead carving this Saturday?

Pages: 1 7 replies