Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Lost and Found?

Pages: 1 11 replies

about a year and a half ago I lost two dogs, one of them was especially heartbreaking for me to lose. Last Friday a couple of friends of mine rescued a dog from animal control. Monday they sent out pics of the other dogs that where their in case anyone else was looking for a dog. I looked through the pics once, and then went back and looked again. The second to last one, it was her, it was my dog Boo that I lost a year and a half ago. I called Animal Control and they are closed until Wednesday but I will be there as soon as they open on Wednesday.

This is my long lost girl Boo that I will soon be getting back.

This is a very early pic of her when she was about 7 months old

She is just over 2 and a half years now. I still have her brother and sister from the same litter and her body has grown to look pretty much the same as they have grown to look. They are half pitt and half black lab. I can tell that it is her by her eyes and by the white markings down her throat and on her chest.

I'm getting my girl back after a year and a half.

That's fate man. What would the chances be?

H

Sam, I remember when you lost the dogs, I'm glad to hear the good news.

Sam, the one shot in a million like yours is the reason people volunteer time to work in places like the SPCA. Thanks for sharing the tale.

That's great man.

Cheers!

On 2007-06-05 06:41, Gigantalope wrote:
Thanks for sharing the tale.

That's great man.

Cheers!

Shouldn't that be sharing the tail?

God, I'm good.

awesome!!...now go buy a lottery ticket!!! you're on a roll!!

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2007-06-05 08:23 ]

D

thats great news Sam!! give your boo a big hug from my dog,. Trader Pup!

How exciting for you Sam.....you were meant to be with your girl....isn't it a small world. She is beautiful and I bet she will remember her brother and sister too. Loosing a pet is so hard, but your reunion is going to be sweet. :)

Yay!! Nothin' better than a pup coming home. Cheers to Sam and Boo!

false alarm, it wasn't her.

Just wish full thinking I guess. She had already been adopted when I got there but they said the dog in the pic was 5 months, Boo would be 2 1/2 now. Well at least she already got adopted. She reminded me so much of Boo I might have taken her home anyways just to give her a home.

H

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Boo. Sorry it didn't happen.

Pages: 1 11 replies