Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Congratulations to Mr. Smiley and Inky Louise-smiley - they're married!!!

Pages: 1 28 replies

MT

It's my pleasure to announce that Mr. Smiley and Inky Louise got hitched this past Saturday in fabulous Las Vegas! If I'm not mistaken, this is the first wedding between two people that met on Tiki Central. Coco Loco and I wish you much happiness and prosperity in your future. Zazz!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Were any other TC folks involved in the festivities? WE WANT PICTURES! :drink: :drink: :drink:

I got a few nice shots.

Congratulations and best wishes to the happy couple.

P

Inky, you make a lovely bride.
Mr. Smiley... you were... there... and looking...

...Inky, you looked fantastic.

(Just kidding, Bruce... you were a blasting cap of glamour.)

Congratulations, you two. I might not have been there for the wedding but I'll be here for the marriage.

V

wow, getting married in front of a tea pot, that's cool !!
Congratulations to you 2.

Congrats guys you both looked great......looks like a dream wedding to be sure......

:D That was a vintage Vegas sign. The ceremony was in the Neon Boneyard...home of vintage Vegas signs. The Neon Boneyard is one of the coolest, and secret, places in Vegas!! Unfortunately, the graveyard is closed to the public, but the signs may be available for public viewing in the future. Inky and many others are working on a very interesting preservationist project.
ZAZZ!!

P.S. Great pictures Kate! :)

On 2007-06-12 06:15, virani wrote:
wow, getting married in front of a tea pot, that's cool !!
Congratulations to you 2.

In addition to the happy couple. That's a Wedding Chapel sign to the left. Smiley siblings back view. And Charles Phoenix, though you can't see them...in his wonderful genie shoes, performing the ceremony.

Can you see the caketop groom's signature sideburns and Zazz button?

Congratulations and best wishes to the happy couple.

Congrats You Two!

While driving home from work tonight, I heard a story about Charles Phoenix and the wedding on NPR!! Listen here:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=10976931

ZAZZ!!

CL

Very cool Cindy. The NPR folks were there recording the event. No one was sure when it would be on. ZAZZ!!

Woo-HOO!!!
Of COURSE the World Famous Mr. Smiley's wedding would make national news!! Especially when he marries someone so wonderful!

Bruce and Inky, you both look gorgeous and the setting could NOT have been any cooler or more memorable.
Best wishes to you both for a lifetime of zazz together :) :) :)

alice b

Congrats you wacky freaks!

Surprised Inky didn't wear this??

T

Hooray!

Where's the honeymoon?

Now that's Zazz! Zazz-tastic even! Mazel tov you crazy kids!

-Weird Unc

On 2007-06-13 09:24, tikibars wrote:
Hooray!

Where's the honeymoon?

Mr. & Mrs. Couture-Woodbury are currently enjoying the environs in Tahiti. Ah, the life!

I should have my photos up soon....

T

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Miley! Have a great time in Tahiti.

At the Altar

Sock Monkey Float

The Panoramic Views from the Reception

The Stunningly Accurate Cake Topper

A Close-up on the Tiny Tiny Smiley Pin on the Lapel of the Cake Topper Groom.

I got a little obsessive over the Chocolate Dipped Strawberries (I still can't believe I was supposed to share my plate of them with the rest of the table...).

The First Dance as Husband and Wife

I found a Hidden Smiley in the wall image.

I'm all choked up...
Congratulations you two, all Zazzz... No Razzz!
Much Aloha,
:tiki:

Alohas & Congratulations!

-SUPER JEALOUS of the altar, by the way! AWESOME!

Best Of Luck to ya's!

Lee

S

Hurray, hurray, hurray! Congratulations! A round on me for the happy couple the next time I see you two zany special kids!

Suzanne

OR would that be ZAZZel Tov? Yes! Zazzel Tov to Mr. Smiley and Inky Louise! And to Russel, the Sock Monkey who sat in on vibes at the Mai Kai two years ago. We still talk about that!

Congratulations & all the best to the both of you!

OH MY!

How nice, Thanks for all your well wishes! It was a great day! and it's great to see new photos! XOOOOOOOX

We just got back from Tahiti, Moorea to be exact, then we went to Cabo last week, and we are exausted! Smiley will post lots of "Tiki Tahiti" photos, they are every where!!!! It was such a great trip!

Congratulations to both of you. The pictures are great....you looked wonderful. Looking forward to seeing the honeymoon pics. :)

PLT

Best wishes (belated!) to you both! Wow, a honeymoon in Tahiti, can't get more romantic than that!

M

Zazz.......! :)

I have a wedding gift waiting for you

a 5-ft. toilet plunger, from the Orbit Room!

Just saw this now...that is so great, guys! How perfect all around! You both...the Yesco sign yard....Tahiti honeymoon! Couldn't be better....

Now I wanna see Tahiti Tikis!

Pages: 1 28 replies