Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Congratulations!Tyger Jymmy just had a little cub!

Pages: 1 16 replies

Here's the bulletin i read on mySpace...

My Baby Boy
early this morning my Wife delivered our Baby Boy Zac , he was premature but doing Fine 3 pounds 6 onces we wont be able to bring him home for a few weeks but as long as He gets Healthy and all that Good stuff thats Fine . Boy im tired Later Allagator . Jymbo

Congrats jymmy! I know you were hoping for a little squirrel,but i think you'll love and raise
little Zac like he was a squirrel! All the best to you all! :)

Congrats! Bless all things, great & small.........

D

Oh My Gosh! I just saw them a few days ago! That was fast! I hope Mrs. Tyger Jymmy and baby Zach are doing well!

Congratulations, that is great news!

Congrats Jimmy!! I can't wait to see the little feller!!

Congrats to both of you, so when is he gonna be up and cleaning pools,
or painting?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

WoooHoooo! Congratulations :)

H

Congrats Jimmy, hope to see the little one soon.

Congrats to you and the Mrs. Jymmy

Thanks to Ken for the Post & All you Guys for your Comments and Suport . Ya the Last few Days have been Busy a few Hours of Sleep Me Playin Mom & Dad Mandy Graduates tomorrow from Kindagarden so I,ll be flyin Solo on that till Karin gets out of the Hospital , Heres a few Pic,s of Zac I,ll post a few more when Hes more up to it Eyes open and maybe a Smile . Take Care Everyone . Jymmy

I love Miracles, so tiny baby Zac :) precious~

Lovely lovely lovely. Congratulations TJ and family. See ya soon!

M + M

Congrats Jimmy and family. Thats GRRREEEEAAAT!

Chongolio

M
Moki posted on Fri, Jun 15, 2007 2:33 PM

What a beautiful family you have. Lots of love to you all!!

Happy Father's Day Jymmy!

Thanks So Much All you guys it means alot All your Comments and Suport . And All you Rockin Dads out there Hava Good one . Cheers and all the Best , Tygerjymmy

N

Hey Jimmy,

Congratulations to you and Karin!! A boy and a girl, the perfect family! Looking forward to meeting Zach! All the best.

Nick

Pages: 1 16 replies