Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki items at Longs Drugs

Pages: 1 6 replies

Yesterday, I notice in the Outdoor section of Longs Drugs in National City, CA. they had Tiki Candle Holders and Large Tiki Candles.

The Longs in my area also had some great tiki plastic plates, candles, swizzle sticks, and a really neat little fountain (I still need to put mine together so will post pictures then). I love Longs!!!

I

I got four plastic tiki tumblers from Longs. Love 'em. :)

I.

Actually pretty kewl of them to feature tiki for the summer. The stuff is flying off the shelves. My neighborhood Longs redesigned their store and it is not as fun to shop there now cause the isles are so screwed up. Guess I will be shopping the Longs in the next town over. More tiki please.... :lol:

I
N

The Pacific Living (Tiki Stuff) at Long's is 30% off again. Dang I want one of the fountains. If only I didn't have a mortgage due, and two Fugus to get this weekend. :wink:

J

On 2007-07-09 19:15, Nytshaed wrote:
If only I didn't have a mortgage due, and two Fugus to get this weekend. :wink:

I believe the Fugus will be limited to one per person, unless there are extras after everyone in line gets one. But considering the popularity of this particular mug and the very limited edition, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. Or you might end up looking like a fugu yourself! :wink:

Pages: 1 6 replies