Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Happy Hour at Brenda's Tiki Hut

Pages: 1 8 replies

Hi All Tiki Centralites!
Chief Bartender and I are opening the Tiki Hut for happy hour this Friday, June 22, at 5:00pm. We are located in Sacramento near downtown. PM me if you want the address and directions. Hope to see you there!
Brenda

...sounds like a great way to start a weekend...Beth and I will be there....THANKS!

We will be there in our hawaiian shirts ready to visit and have fun, Dan and Wendy

I am looking forward to checking out your Tiki Hut. See the rest of you folks tomorrow. :drink:

Just a fabulous party by the consummate host and hostess. Beautiful home....awesome Tiki bar....great drinks. Sandy & I enjoyed talking travel. Here are a few of pictures.

Sean serving Sandy another strong one.

Another corner of the Tiki bar.

Now that's a bar!!!

Brenda and friends.

I'm so glad pictures were taken. Shawn and Brenda you have such a great tiki bar, home and friends!!! Beth and I had a great time and were so glad we got to come over. Shawn was making an array of different drinks....fully stocked bar with also beer and wine.....and there were no Weak Drinks!!! Good to also see Dan and Wendi there too.

T

Any pictures of the 'Tiki Hut' !!!!

There is no hut, so to speak. Brenda's Tiki Hut is the name of the "breakfast room" in our house that we've converted into a tiki bar. We are planning on putting up a thatched "roof" coming down from the ceiling and some bamboo wainscoting, but haven't gotten around to that yet. Takes more engineering than shelving and pictures. If you are in the Sacramento area, pm me and you can come see for yourself.

T

If I ever make back to the 'left side' of America I'll look you up !!!!!

Pages: 1 8 replies