Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Hau 'oli la Hanau Tikiwinebear!!

Pages: 1 9 replies

WoooHooo! Hau'oli la Hanau Tikiwinebear!! I hope June 28th is an Extra Special Day for you and may the rest of your "Golden" Year be Tiki-rrific :)

CL

Yesseree Bob!! Happy Birthday Myke. Hope it's a wonderful day full of good things and happiness!! Oh, and happy new year too! :D

Tiki Birthday Myke!

Have a Tikitastic Birthday Myke!

J

Happy 50th Myke!!! I hope the late night folks kept you entertained at FI after I left! And Thanks for the birthday present! It's poifect!

:drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki:

Well, Humu and I danced, Martin twirled bottles, Conga Mike danced on the bar, some drunk guy took all his clothes off, Thayer decided to see how many bottles and glasses she could balance on her head amongst the flowers, and the rest of the guys continued to stare dreamily at the new Juke Box...ahhh, see what ya miss when you leave "early". :wink: Just kidding, Martin did not twirl bottles.

Seriously, we were pleased to have made it by last call and it was nice seeing everyone.

On 2007-06-28 09:58, JenTiki wrote:
Happy 50th Myke!!! I hope the late night folks kept you entertained at FI after I left! And Thanks for the birthday present! It's poifect!

:drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki: :drink: :tiki:

M

Yeah, seriously, no flairtending here.

Happy Birthday Mykey! I hope your Birthday wishes come true for whatever you likey! :roll:

D

Myke, I am tipping one back in your honor. Happy B day!

Thanks so much everyone!!! Starting out at Trader Vic's, we drank and had pupus until it was time to pack up and move to Forbidden Island. Then, as Coco Loco posted, the fun started. The new jukebox made it appearance that night too... very cool, guys.

Mahalo so much for helping ring in my mid-century birthday! Jay's last radiation and chemo session happened to be on that same day, so we had LOTS to celebrate.

Hugs all around!
Myke

You all are the best!!

Pages: 1 9 replies