Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Martini Kings new EXOTICA cd " Dance of the Virgins"AVAILABLE NOW

Pages: 1 10 replies

aloha fellow tiki enthusiasts.
our new full length exotica cd "dance of the virgins"
AVAILABLE NOW! $10.00 plus shipping.available at http://www.myspace.com/themartinikings

12 original compositions including the 14 minute seminal exotica concerto 'DANCE OF THE VIRGINS"
liner notes by cherry capri and photos by jonpaul balak.
at http://www.myspace.com/themartinikings
we will be performing songs from our 9th cd at tiki oasis friday evening and saturday afternoon.
see you there!
the martini kings

[ Edited by: martini kings 2007-07-31 18:19 ]

[ Edited by: martini kings 2007-07-31 18:21 ]

[ Edited by: martini kings 2007-07-31 22:18 ]

[ Edited by: martini kings 2007-07-31 22:22 ]

[ Edited by: martini kings 2007-08-02 10:43 ]

Tony, Great News, loking Very forward to getting this.
are you guys still playing the Martini bar in Bev. hills on Fri. or Sats?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Tony where are you?
got any gigs before Oasis?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

The new CD is great! This summer is an embarassment of riches of new exotica music from Robert Drasnin, Waitiki, Tikiyaki Orchestra, and now the Martini Kings.

Got my copy this week and I love it! The Martini Kings really are the kings of cool. Expect to hear lots of this CD on The Bachelor Pad Radio Show!

I want to thank the Bachelor Pad for putting me on to the Martini Kings - these guys are cool.

And while I'm at it, thanks to Tiki Central and the great folks on this forum for putting me on to such great music.

[ Edited by: Vonratnick 2007-08-19 20:49 ]

Fabulous at the Oasis!!! I didn't get a chance to purchase at the market place...but am totally hooked and will be sucking your supply dry off the web. Thanks for a great show. :music:

D

Picked up my copy at Oasis 7 and WOW! I'm listening to it right now! I love this CD!

The Martini Kings new cd is amazing, and they were hot on Fri nite at Oasis.
I was bummed that I missed them Sat. by the pool as I was in Jeff Berrys Symposium. doh...

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Mine arrived today, along with some other Martini Kings swag, and its brilliant.

Saving for more....

B

I really enjoy this album. Great stuff.

Pages: 1 10 replies