Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

40 paintings for 40$ each

Pages: 1 19 replies

I made 40 small paintings to take to Vancouver for the Lost paradise Weekend. I sold several of them. Heres whats left. These are watercolor, and ink. they come mated and framed. Pm me and I will send it out this week.
packing and shipping- west coast $5, $8 east coast
you can view pics of whats available here
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=17407&forum=18&89

This is a super great deal for an original piece. Thanks, Dawn

Dawn, I want something!
but I'm confused, the link to that post is an old thread.
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Pea

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=17407&forum=18&start=75

I think this is the thread to shwo what you have.
coolio!
PEa

Yes it is, thanks for the fix, I wasnt linking to the exact page, just the whole post of my work. Im busy making my frames right now. You could stop by and look in person you lucky girl!

S

yes, tiki totem, green!
wooohoo, also, I have a goodie for you!!!
Pea

T

I would like the Tiki Totem blue if it's still available. First set of pictures bottom left?

Thanks,

Tikisgrl

Sophista-tiki, your stuff is so beautiful, and your color choices are wonderful. Really like what you are doing. I learn a lot by copying... er ... mean looking at your art.

TSA, Thats really funny cause I reference your art for technique, I just havent taken the time to actually paint with a technique! Love me some mutual admiration! Dawn

S

wooohooooo, I ended up getting 3 to make a set!
They are GREAT!!!
I left a few for everyone else :wink: Go git one before they are gone! You'll be sorry if ya miss out!
Pea

Thanks Pea!!!!
The three that you picked make such a nice set.
I just wanted to let everyone know, YES I do have pay pal, I just wanted to check it first to make sure everything was properly set up, Because Ive never actually used it, HA!
I will be taking the rest of these to Portland this weekend. Last chance to claim one. For those of you who have already picked out your paintings, I have set them aside and am framing them RIGHT NOW!
Thanks again, Dawn

woohoo, got home last night to find a bag with 3 gorgeous paintings (framed too!!!) from Dawn!!!
OMG!!! they are so great, and the framing is super duper cool.
I'll try to take a pic tonight and put it up for everyone to see!!!
Thanks Dawn !!! You Rule!
Pea

Heres some pics of the pices that have been purchased and framed.
the first three are Sweetpea's. I sent the remaining paintings off to the event in Portland. Im sure there are still some left. Take a look and claim one! or two. \If you see one that you like , let me know. and I can set it aside for you.
Thanks to all who have given new homes to these little gems. Dawn

Hi Tiki Friends
Ive been busy framing and shipping these little paintings to far off and exotic lands. I still have some of these, and am about to list them on ebay. One last chance for the super fantastic tiki central price of $40.00 Heres whats left

Pm me if you would like one. Thank you for looking AGAIN!!!

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2007-08-07 09:27 ]

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2007-08-07 09:28 ]

Wow! thanks for all the closeups on your wonderful creations Dawn!
how long did it take you to kick out so many superb pieces?

LLT It took me one week to do 40 watercolors. I get several going at once and paint on one while another one is drying. Sorry for the blurry pics. I dont see very well, Need a new prescription, and my glasses are all scratchy from doing construction.

We're currently perusing the pieces we want from this stellar NW artist's cool collection. Dawn has been so giving with her art here on TC. I just hope she knows how much her true fans appreciate her artistry and value her friendship. You absolutely rock, Sophista-Tiki!!!

Thats cool, Thanks. Im feeling all losery today, Hope you enjoy your new art.

Losery, f*cking shmoozery! You've been working SO hard on your ever-evolving pad. RELAX & give yourself a chance to dig what you've already done & enjoy all the cool views & tunes around you. Booker T Jones would want it no other way. -TJ's P.

T

I finally got mine up on the wall today. Love the frame too.
Thanks, Dawn.

wow cool, I didnt realize you had posted a pic! Glad you got it. Im framing the pieces that Tiki Joes pop picked out and also the watercolor I did for chongos raffle. There are still pleanty of paintings left to choose from! Thanks Dawn

Pages: 1 19 replies