Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: THOR's hand crafted VERY REAL Shrunken head on EBAY

Pages: 1 1 replies

T

Aloha all!!

I have several TCr's here that I have put aside basic heads for per their request. Besides these, I will be selling a few here as a side thing on E-bay. More will be available in the Thor Stor and I will be bringing about 10-12 to Tiki Oasis too. Prices, will range from about $250.00 for a basic head with two Parrot feathers and hanging cord to $500.00 for a ceremonial decore head with feather head dress, elaborate lip strings and mounted on stake with base.E-bay post is:

http://cgi.ebay.com/VERY-REALISTIC-SHRUNKEN-HEAD-Halloween-Tribal-Tiki_W0QQitemZ280138016906QQihZ018QQcategoryZ29460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The prices will remain the same no matter what the resource perchased from. Custom orders are available. Just tell me which price range ($250.00, $500.00 or something in between)and I can make up a head accordingly.

Check out the one now on e-bay. It's a cool one and available in very limited quantities based on my time available between my regular projects. Making these heads is my way to unwind between painting demands!! Kinna like my version of doing cross stich!! LOL!

See ya at Tiki Oasis!!!! We have a great lil' poolside suit and Lanai in the Hotel!! Stop by and say hi!!

~THOR

Just got my shrunken head this weekend. It is hauntingly awesome and so realistic...THANKS THOR :)

If you don't have this head, you don't know what you are missing!!!!

Pages: 1 1 replies