Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

shady dell air stream trailer motel!!! bisbee AZ.

Pages: 1 8 replies

now you too can sleep in an airstream trailer at this hotel because that's what all the rooms are!!!

way too cool!!!!

On 2007-07-30 19:37, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
now you too can sleep in an airstream trailer at this hotel because that's what all the rooms are!!!

way too cool!!!!

That is too cool! It is kinda like practicing before you actually get your own.

I love it...hope the interiors are timeless. :tiki:

This place is cool!! I checked it out a few years ago, they even have a Tiki themed trailer! Here is the da link.....http://www.theshadydell.com/

THE TIKI BUS
It’s Tiki time…you and two friends can spend a night in this 1947 Airporter bus that has been transformed into a “Polynesian Palace”, complete with your own hand carved outrigger bar. Accommodations include a kitchen, small bathroom, vintage television and phonograph. After a night of Mai Tai’s stagger inside and pay homage to the resident Tiki god. Sleeps three - $105

S

All the trailers are retro appointed from record players with vintage 45s to vintage magazines. Been thinking of going for a long time, but I'll never get out that way.

They are also feated in the book: "Kitch Deluxe".
The book is well worth it IMO (which isn't humble).

Texas Tikiphiles Unite!

[ Edited by: Unkle John 2007-07-31 12:24 ]

I've stayed here (2001 or 2002, maybe) and it thoroughly lived up to expectations!

On 2007-07-31 11:54, Unkle John wrote:
They are also feated in the book: "Kitch Deluxe".
The book is well worth it IMO (which isn't humble).

I just got that book and you are correct....a good investment indeed.

This place looks just awesome. Are there any other fun places close by (besides Dot's Diner)? This might be worth a visit some day. Love the tiki and the Las Vegas themes. :)

Pages: 1 8 replies