Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Get Smart Available on DVD

Pages: 1 8 replies

Would you believe the entire series is available on dvd from Time-Life at http://www.timelife.com for $199.99?

The individual seasons are not available separately, but you can pay in 5 monthly installments.

I just found out about it and placed my order. What a great show!

MA

.......Would you believe this place is entirely surrounded by 50 of our top agents??............Oh, well would you believe 25??..........No?, Well would you believe a toothless police dog & a crossing guard???
.........Big fan of Max & 99, I might have to spring for this!!
........Ya know the movie is suppose to come out next week!!...Oh, would you believe next summer???.......................Remy

"You have the right to chant...use it"

[ Edited by: Mouse Art 2007-08-01 10:52 ]

In Production
Get Smart - the Movie
possible release date 6/20/08

IMDB Get Smart

Steve Carell as Maxwell Smart
Anne Hathaway as Agent 99

Soooo many times I have needed the "cone of silence" ooooh just s moment my shoe is ringing.

Loved this show...may have to spring for it. :)

D

Love Get Smart!! Gonna have to pick up the DVD set. I've seen the trailer for the new Get Smart movie and it looks hilarious!

C

Oh man that Steve Carell fella is a funny one. This does show some promise but nobody will ever replace the comedy genius of Don Adams or Mel Brooks.

Would you believe...THE CRAW

Ditto Chongolio.....nobody can replace 86 and 99. :D

T

Right now, you have to pay Time-Life $200 to get the whole series.

In a few months, according to big DVD site, The Digital Bits, the individual seasons will be available at normal retail outlets. You'll be able to get them anywhere DVDs are sold, so of course discounts will be available.

Hold off a bit before buying these.

A8

Will never watch the Get Smart film!
The original actors are irreplaceable.

Pages: 1 8 replies