Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Fez-O-Rama puts out for Tiki Oasis

Pages: 1 6 replies

My pals at Fez-O-Rama just posted to their blog about the new Fez they'll be premiering at Tiki Oasis:

The Royal Order of the Hipster Fez!

It's a collaboration with artist Derek Yaniger and looks like the run will be limited to 25.

They tell me also available will be: The Honu, The Gorilla, The Monkey Skull, The Moai, The Atomic, among many other popular designs.

Also, a few one-off "Fez-of-the-Week" Fezzes will be there. Included, for those doing the Official Room Crawl, the Poor Impulse Control Fez is still available!

another great Fex from the boys

wow cool.....

hey I have a fez question... I have collected Fez and Odd fellow hats for years, is it ok or not if a woman wears one? I never have, but just curious , thanks

Amy

*If you were a member of said order, I would gather that it's not be okay to wear any member Fez/hat that misrepresented your station in the order.

If you're not a member, I don't think it's an issue, yeah? IMHO, wear it in a honoring way, though.*

Of course, with the Fez-O-Rama fez, the point will be moot. They make their Fezzes for anyone to wear! :wink:

[ Edited by: Haole'akamai 2007-08-15 13:56 ]

R

That's like the coolest fez in the whole World! :o

On 2007-08-15 13:55, Haole'akamai wrote:
*If you were a member of said order, I would gather that it's not be okay to wear any member Fez/hat that misrepresented your station in the order.

If you're not a member, I don't think it's an issue, yeah? IMHO, wear it in a honoring way, though.*

Of course, with the Fez-O-Rama fez, the point will be moot. They make their Fezzes for anyone to wear! :wink:

[ Edited by: Haole'akamai 2007-08-15 13:56 ]

thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it!

Amy

I SO WANTED ONE OF THESE AND JUST MISSED IT... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 6 replies