Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Oasis 2007 photo log already!

Pages: 1 2 53 replies

Here a a few photos from TofuJoe & I:

MT

On 2007-09-04 20:57, Haole'akamai wrote:
Here a a few photos from TofuJoe & I:

Haole'akamai and TofuJoe are always such gracious hosts. Always great hangin' out with them, and other Cult Of The Eye peeps like Chris, Maria, and Kevin. This pic is just one example of all of their hospitality. To the untrained eye, it may look like just a couple of bottles. However, when you take a $200+ bottle of bourbon, and a $65+ bottle of gin, you have the makings of a Filthy Rich Old Bastard, which is without doubt the finest Suffering Bastard ever mixed on this planet! Move over, $100 Mai Tai, Filthy Rich Old Bastard comin' through!!!

Thanks again for all of the drinks and hospitality, guys, both in the Cult Of The Eye Room, and in your own room as well. Hangin' with you guys was one of the best times at Oasis ever! So good, in fact, that I lost my shoes! :D

S

..... and with VERNORS! These people REALLY know what they are doing. So sorry I missed out on those!

Suzanne

Aloha Gang!

I've only got a few photos to post since I forgot our digital camera. I bought a disposable one, and the shots are just not as good as digital. And then when you scan 'em- sheesh!

Anyway, here's a few shots of my wife Alex and I with a few people you might recognise...

with Big Ed & Son; The Tiki Brokers!

with our gracious Hostess; Baby Doe!

This photo came out the best of 'em all!

If any of you folks out there who took our photo could e-mail a copy to me, I'd be really thankful! I'd love to have just ONE good-quality digital photo of us together!

Mahaloz!

S

For some video that really shouldn't be published of the adventure of the land shark, go to this thread:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=25549&forum=17&1

Suzanne

I wanted to thank everyone for posting their wonderful pictures. I brought my camera and then like a dork forget to bring my charger, so no photos from this end. But do keep posting pictures as I live vicariously through your lens.

Pages: 1 2 53 replies