Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Bored or Boring? Call the Woofmutt Stuff & Junk Like That DORK-Line.

Pages: 1 3 replies

Here at Woofmutt Stuff & Junk Like That we're often busy thinkin' up reasons fer not makin stuff. When were not doin' that we're usually findin' ways to avoid makin' junk.

One of our more successful time wasters is messin' around with our muy especial voice mail thingamajig phone number, the DORK-Line.

We can sense yer curiosity and general shock and awe, and would like to answer yer questions...

What is the DORK-Line?

The DORK-Line is a voice mail phone number for Woofmutt Stuff & Junk Like That which offers very little hard information and a helluva lotta nonsensical quasi-business related BS. And you can leave a message at the tone!

Oooh-! That sounds so pretty! How can I call this wonderful DORK-Line?

Yes, it is a thing of beauty, but more importantly it's so easy! Just grab a phone and dial!

Awesome! I grabbed a phone...What's the number? WHAT'S THE NUMBER???

Ah, we love yer entusiasm, and yer gonna love this! The number is:

206-333-DORK

206-333-DORK? Is that really real?

Yes it's real...Why would we make it up?

OK, I believe you and would like to call the DORK-Line at 206-333-DORK, but I don't want to have any messy human interaction...Is a real person going to answer? Because real people creep me out.

Yes, real people are creepy. But when you all the DORK-Line at 206-333-DORK no real person will answer! It's a machine...We don't even know where it is!

Do you think two end tables AND a coffee table is too much for such a small living room?

Shuddup...SHUDDUP!!! Shuddup and call the DORK-Line at 206-333-DORK. Operators are not standing by!

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2010-10-07 07:57 then he went and edited it again at the edge of mid-January 2012. Odd.]

[ Edited by: woofmutt 2012-01-10 20:56 ]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

W

NEW MESSAGE!!! NEW MESSAGE!!! NEW MESSAGE!!!

Admittedly our new DORK-Line message ain't quite up to our standards here at Woofmutt Stuff & Junk Like That but that's what happens when yuh work with animals.

Generally we like our messages to be a lil faster, but we decided to go ahead and run with this half fast one.

Yuh can hear the new message fer yerself anytime yuh like at 206-333-DORK. And as always: No real people will ever answer the phone.

W

NEW MESSAGE!!!

Yes, it's another disappointment. But there it is and here we are and I needa be somewhere else.

This one just pertains to the Northwest Tiki Kon and only has two, maybe three funny spots. Maybe.

Pages: 1 3 replies