Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

What's your favorite go to tiki drink??

Pages: 1 10 replies

I'm curious... seems I'm in love with the Trader Vic's Grog from Beachbum Berry's Grog log. when i'm looking for something to shake, it's my go to, it's simply delicious! And I use fresh mint from my garden :)

Do you have any favorite drink recipies to post?? I would love to try some new ones. I recently ordered some Pimento Liquer, it should arrive in a couple of months, fingers crossed!

Please share your favorites and I'll be checking back and hoping to shake some new favorites!

Mahalo!!

TikiMookie

You can never go wrong with a Mai-Tai.

Singapore Slings are always fun.

Lani-Honi's are always nice by the pool.

Coconauts are always fun for company.

Demerera Dry Floats are always tasty and very high on my list.

A Navy Grog or a Jet Pilot is the fastest way to turn off a bad day.

A Navy Grog or a Jet Pilot is the fastest way to send up a good evening.

Did I mention a Mai-Tai?

I like the Monkeypod, Pomegranate Mojitos, Pina Coladas, and I am sure many more that I have not discovered.

Zombie for me...

Rum Barrel and Shrunken Skull. Just like in the song. You know, the one Drank Sumatra sings?!

But then, you can never go wrong with a Mai Tai. NEVER!!!

I've invented my share of drinks, which I should know well onnacounta having invented them. But the only one I seem to be able to make even in my sleep is a Mai Tai. I guess that would be the "go to" having gone to it so many times. First one in 1964. Still not sick of 'em.

A

Find myself fixing or making a Navy Grog most often, unless I'm feeling experiemental.

Don't forget the Mai-Tai....... :wink:

Pain killer is my go to.

Mai Tai.

Then a Zombie (Spievak version).

Recently added: the Nui Nui.

I

Mai Tai have another?

Pages: 1 10 replies