Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

its my birthday

Pages: 1 17 replies

I just wanted to let everyone know how super great Dogbytes is. she sent me 6 e-card birthday cards today. what a great way to start the day. I already had a great laugh! Thanks dogbytes for being an amazingly fun and supportive friend
Me and Rufus ruv rou! and I cant wait for cake! Dawn

[ Edited by: Sophista-tiki 2007-09-12 08:23 ]

D

hope you have a great day.

C

Feliz cumple Dawn!!!Best wishes!

Happy Birthday Dawn! You're a Super Braniac Tropical Artist and i luvs ya !
SMMMMOOOOOOOOOOCH! Rock on Sister!

Haaaaaappppppy Birthday to ya!

T

Happy Birthday Sophista-tiki aka Dawn! Hey wait you are getting a cake for your birthday? Mmmmm a dogbytes cake, those of us far away dream of having one of those!

Well anyway hope you have a great & super birthday!

Tikisgrl aka Beth

D

happy birthday sophista-tiki!
yep, theres gonna be cake on saturday...
PICTURES SOON.

So far Ive had a great day. just doing fun stuff at home, working on art projects, finishing up some framing, and hanging out with my dog. there has been a parade of visitors bringing treats and flowers. aaannnddd I just talked to my dad, He said that I act just like I did when I was 21. COOL I never really wanted to be a grown up in the first place! Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I appreciate the love! Dawn

More proof that Tiki has anti aging properties. I bet the fountain of youth is filled with mai tais as well...

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday from all of us to you............ Mai Tai!!!

Birthday greetings from the frozen north! Happy day!

G
GROG posted on Wed, Sep 12, 2007 11:17 PM

Happy Birthday fellow birthday person.

....So Tiki Joe & I were meandering on our every day jaunt along Henderson Ave. when we -BIRTHDAY BAM- were swept into a reggae~soul parade leading to our pallie's birthday pad. -Happiness & dahlias to our beloved Birthday Girl! - Andy, Deb & especially Joey as you open your door --- ( DAWN!!!! )

Here's the Birthday Girl with her cake

OMG Im still full! anybody wanna come over for cake an coffee tomorow morning?
Rufus had soooo much fun playing with Trader pup and jewel, he fell asleep in the car on the way home, all worn outand happy.
Thatnks Mr and Mrs Dogbytes for making me a special birthday dinner.

H

Happy B-lated Bithday, Dawn! Yummy lookin' cake and a big ole birthday smile!!!!!!!! I need to remember to click on the little 'upcoming birthday' thingamajig on myspace in the future---such a slacker I am. best wishes!!!

S

Happy Belated~
Thanks for letting my have some of yer cake,
it was GOOOOOOOOD
I can't belive how much I ate! Thanks to Mrs and Mr Dogbytes for the Grub and the yummmmmy drink!

Happy belated!! Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!!

Pages: 1 17 replies