Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

What would you like to see at a TIKI event that you haven't seen yet ?

Pages: 1 2 66 replies

You know, the Exotica Theme Park idea is growing on me. Rides, drinks, food, carnival atmosphere, cocktails, how can you beat that? The world's first Roller Ku-ster! Carve your own Tiki! Rum Barrel toss! Dunk the Mermaid! The only amusement park where walking around without an alcoholic beverage is a no-no!

On 2007-10-04 07:56, The Mayor Of Exotica wrote:
You know, the Exotica Theme Park idea is growing on me. Rides, drinks, food, carnival atmosphere, cocktails, how can you beat that? The world's first Roller Ku-ster! Carve your own Tiki! Rum Barrel toss! Dunk the Mermaid! The only amusement park where walking around without an alcoholic beverage is a no-no!

This is kind of what Josh Collins hoped to do with the "Zombie Zoo" in perth, OZ.
A Tiki-esque theme park built in an old Zoo, that could be used as an event venue.

G

On 2007-10-04 07:56, The Mayor Of Exotica wrote:
Rum Barrel toss!

I'd be hesitant to toss that Rum Barrel. They're getting a little scarce these days. But I'm diggin' the exotica theme park idea, seeing how I live in the Land of the Theme Parks.

But, on topic... how about raffles or prizes for say, best dressed couple or loudest aloha shirt? Drunkest but still able to stand? No, scratch that. How about a live auction? That would be extremely cool. Especially if it was vintage items being auctioned off. For Hukilau, we can get Sonny (the Mai-Kai MC) to be the auctioneer. Wouldn't that be a hoot?! Nobody would understand a damn thing said, but a splendid time guaranteed for all!

On 2007-10-04 06:38, pablus wrote:

I'd like to see a "Hall of Exotica" similar to the Hall of Presidents at Disney.
Animatrons of the Exotica masters play their songs and make their unique gestures.

Or we could just get Don Tiki and Waitiki to play together made up like the exotica masters.

Cupcakes stuffed with poke and poi.

Animatronics: talk to Rooney Panzella.

Don Tiki & Waitiki: not too far out...

Cupcakes: go visit Sweet Cakes in Miami Beach!

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.