Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Dani's Deep Sea Rum Barrel ( Go Tiki )

Pages: 1 2 58 replies

Great idea Gogo - why should blondes have all the fun - it looks really good.

Well we had to break ours in today with my own special drink (I will make you guys one at Caliente). Beautiful bowl.

Just started

Half Way There

Time to head back inside for a second

K
Kahu posted on Mon, Apr 21, 2008 8:00 AM

WOW!

I have to apologize that I did not look at this post sooner! DANG!

That is such a wonderful piece!

You guys deserve a lot of praise for your work and craftsmanship!

I look forward to being able to be a proud owner someday.

I dig the brunette mermaid... of course I wouldn't mind a little red lipstick and a ship tattoo on her arm either! She's been hanging around with sailors, you know. lol.

It was such a pleasure talking with you both at the Tiki Farm event last weekend. I hope we may talk again soon.

D

Ditto that! It was great meeting you two at the TIki Farm shindig! I promise I will post a pic of my Deep Sea Barrel in action soon!!

Keep the great mugs comin'

GT

It was an honor to break in, Kari Hendler's of Tiki Magazine, "Dani's Deep Sea Rum Barrel" with Kari, Dani, SoccerTiki and Myself, Kari's Barrel is the first edition with an anchor inside! Thanks Kari Mahalo! Gogo and Dani

P

not only did i get to see gogo stuff in person, i got to spend time with him. he's a truly nice guy. very humble and very giving. (wish i'd come home with some. stupid tickets.)

it was a pleasure to meet him and dani.

Go-Go and Dani... the honor was all mine! Really and truly. You made it such a festive event! Good food, great company! (How about another Scorpion bowl, you guys!? I'm surprised none of us put out an eye with those straws!) It was a blast to get to know Soccer Tiki, too. Thank you, also, for the tour of your home and studio. Wow! Looking forward to more "aloha-ing" with you in the future. And your mugs are just extraordinary. They are true works of art. I will cherish mine forever. Man...I just love the abundance of creativity that surrounds everyone in the Tiki community. You all rock. Love, Kari

H

HOLY COW!!!

Just found this thread now - what an amazing piece of art this bowl is!!

Fantastic work Gogo. I love the brunette mermaid - brilliant!

Love your Rum Barrel......

Jon

HJ

Truly seriously hip.

Thank you for sharing and best of fortune in marketing.

Pages: 1 2 58 replies