Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

What! No one here is watching Cane?

Pages: 1 13 replies

BB

With Jimmy Smits as the head of the Duque Rum and Sugar Company based in Miami with an evil half brother who thinks that Zzzzzzzz.

Never mind.

CL

Nope. Too busy watching Family Guy. :wink:

BB

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

TV rots your brain and prevents you from attending the First Annual TikiMagazine Tiki Island Art Show in San Diego at the BaliHai on November 2nd....
thank you....that is all....

BB

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

R

What the hell is Cane? That some old man show?

BRING ON [ADULT SWIM]!!! :lol:

WooHoo Jimmy Smits!! The first episode was tiki-rrific. But I wish it wasn't on the same night as Boston Legal. Thank goodness for DVR :)

On 2007-10-02 21:28, ravenne wrote:

YEAH! Metalocalypse is back! Dethklok ROCKS!!

R

On 2007-10-02 22:02, cynfulcynner wrote:

On 2007-10-02 21:28, ravenne wrote:

YEAH! Metalocalypse is back! Dethklok ROCKS!!

Brutal.

:lol:

I will never speak to any of you again. :evil:

J

I watched it! Sorta. And I have no idea what adult swim is. Can I get half a gold star?

Okay, just to prove I sorta watched it... Dad refused to sell the land to the bigger rum makers (did I hear Bacardi mentioned?). Dad then gave the business to Jimmy Smits to run, royally pissing off his brother. And I think somebody is pregnant. Does that just about sum it up?

R

Nope. Still don't know what Cane is.

Some sort of magic old man with a glowy cane?

......Sorry, Smits just aint dat deep. I aint buyin it. To bad too, I like the guy. This is just a case of bad casting. Boston Legal??.........Funny/thoughtful show!
..............Spader is mesmerizing. The writing of his courtroom statements reaches to the soul of current events.....Television worth watching.

I'm with you Boris, I am hooked on Cane! How can you not love a show based on Rum! Yum!

Pages: 1 13 replies