Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

the Great Munk-ey Contest!!

Pages: 1 2 3 121 replies

Dag-abbit!!

Thanks for the fun, Al!

MT

On 2007-10-10 18:15, JenTiki wrote:
You're seriously gonna give it to two people who signed up on TC just to enter the contest?! :o

Here we go again! Maybe the next contest can be an Ohana Hut filled with wooden nickels. :D

JenTiki wrote:
You're seriously gonna give it to two people who signed up on TC just to enter the contest?! :o

Gee...lurkers are not allowed to win in your world? Lighten up. I would hope this is not a popularity contest.

CA

Quote:

You're seriously gonna give it to two people who signed up on TC just to enter the contest?!

Well there is something to be said for loyal collectors..... i sent the contest to my collectors mailing list... i guess if you've been paying the mo0-goo-guy'pan for my mugs... you'll go the distance for a free-be.......

T

On 2007-10-10 18:26, crazy al wrote:
Quote:

You're seriously gonna give it to two people who signed up on TC just to enter the contest?!

Well there is something to be said for loyal collectors..... i sent the contest to my collectors mailing list... i guess if you've been paying the mo0-goo-guy'pan for my mugs... you'll go the distance for a free-be.......

If only I could count I would have been a contender! Congrats to new members winning & welcome to TC!

Tikisgrl

MT

Yeah, that was fun! Cool contest. Thanks C'Al. I hope you or someone else does something like this in the future!

Congrats to new members winning & welcome to TC!

Tikisgrl

Now that is the attitude I like to see! :)

CA

On 2007-10-07 14:07, GROG wrote:
How do you know some of these bastards aren't going to cheat and fill up their own coconut
monkeys with quarters and count them?

if you have this many quarters laying around you can afford to bid on my Ebay mugs...

if you went to the bank in a Brinks truck and got the quarters back home.... you've earned the mug!!
thanks for all the great fun!!

hey al, that was a cool idea for a contest - Kudos!

LT

On 2007-10-10 18:35, Mai Tai wrote:
Yeah, that was fun! Cool contest. Thanks C'Al. I hope you or someone else does something like this in the future!

I'll second that - Thanks! :D

T

How much money is that? Like 90 bucks? I still can't do the math!

CA

On 2007-10-10 18:43, Tikisgrl wrote:
How much money is that? Like 90 bucks? I still can't do the math!

it's like $173 ...but i have a surplus of petty cash on the books... so a transfer into the checking account is the next step and then pay a bill... sucks paying buy the books, but a bill paid is a happy tiki artist...

:drink: AL is a goodguy! Winners are good people too!! I need a hug...(loser) :drink:

congrats to to newbies....once we were all newbies...im still wet behind the ears.........CONGRATS......

M

GREAT MUNK-EY CONTEST, CRAZY AL!!!

Mr.Neewbie here, thanks for the swingin time! I've never been very good @ things like this, so I guess it just must be beginner's luck! Maybe I need to fly to Vegas!

Can't wait to see the Crazy Consulation Prize!!! Crazy Al for president!!! Thanks Crazy Al!!!

moetikimoetikimoetikiluvstiki

HOLYTIKIMONKEYMAN!! I think I won that BADASS MUG!!!! Oh man!! hello baby!! Come to dady!!

by the way.... how do I get my badass tiki mug! Oh man is that going to look good in the collection!!!!!! Thanks to everyone for the congrats coming my way!! MAHALO!!!!

444 lid off
402 lid on

my other mug needs a partner!

tiki.408
Congrats and Welcome to Tiki Central!
Al-Great Contest!
Thanks for being so generous! :D

On 2007-10-10 18:38, jpmartdog wrote:
hey al, that was a cool idea for a contest - Kudos!

Great to see EVERYONE had FUN with this one AL, even us LOSERS! Congratulations to the winners!!

Trader Jim - Make mine a Mai-Tai!

What's Next for C'Al contests???

How about C'Al auctions himself off for a date?

Single ladies of TC and beyond? Wudda ya think?

G
GROG posted on Sun, Oct 14, 2007 11:26 AM

Only ladies? What if GROG want date with Crazy Al?

S

haha Grog!

My guess wasn't that far off - I was only 11 away with the lid on. Not too shabby. :)

Suzanne

On 2007-10-14 11:26, GROG wrote:

I thought you 2 were still in the closet about that?

On 2007-10-14 19:22, RevBambooBen wrote:

On 2007-10-14 11:26, GROG wrote:

I thought you 2 were still in the closet about that?

Well, your calendar is right on.

On 2007-10-10 18:26, crazy al wrote:
Quote:

Thanks Al for the contest! Do it again cuz I lost..... again :( I could use a Custom Ape mug! :)~

Pages: 1 2 3 121 replies