Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday Nacho!!!

Pages: 1 16 replies

MT

Hey Dude, Happy Birthday! I'm a day late in posting this, but how does it feel to be 29 again? :D See ya at Forbidden Island tonight!

J

Happy Birthday Notch!!! Have a great one!

BB

Nacho?

I love that Guy!

Happy Birthday Nacho! :)

WooHoo! Have a Tiki-rrific Birthday :)

Natcho chesee!!!

Nacho!
Have a RAD Birthday!

Happy Birthday Notch! Come to So Cal again and I'll buy you a drink (or three!)

J

Hey Notch, we had a great little gathering for you at FI! Too bad you missed it! D'oh!
:roll:

Happy Birthday Notch!!!! Great birthday party for you at Forbidden Island tonight....we'll have to tell you all about it. :)

Happy Birthday Nacho! Come see us in So. Cal soon! be great to finally meet you!

Happy belated, you crazy ass Ku-building-famous-mug-plaigarizing Nut!!
We love ya baby!!

S

Happy Birthday!

FASHION TREND ALERT!
According to MaiTai and NOTCH...
this Season's Tikificionado will be wearing FLANNEL! :lol:

MT

Damn straight! It's been cold around here, even for an island in the bay. Oh, and I believe that TikiTastic was wearing flannel, too!

[ Edited by: Mai Tai 2007-10-13 12:34 ]

Happy late B-day Notch, mine was the 10th,

I'll be at FI on Sat the 20th if you wanna do a lte toast to each others b-days, Oh and I will definetly be wearing my Flannel, with
Vintage Hawaiian shirt underneath of course.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

N

Man OH Man!! I would like to thank all my Tiki Peeps out there, Mahalo!!!especially my Forbidden Island Peeps, Mucho Mahalos...
I had a great time with some Friends over the past week and now I'm in the process of recovering my liver for next few Days and hopefully It will be up running Pertty soon....Say, Forbidden Island Wed,Sat!!! We will see....
Notch

Pages: 1 16 replies