Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Ku-Bar mug coming out spring 2008( sneak peek)

Pages: 1 30 replies

N
NOTCH posted on Sun, Oct 7, 2007 5:27 PM

Here's a sneak peek of what's coming out next spring...
this is the master Prototype Ku-Bar mug!!!! when ready there will be a Limited 100 numbered Mugs

I'm looking forward to getting this prototype into the glazing process
so I can test colors and see if I can get it to smoke out the eyes!!via Dry Ice!!!
What do ya think?....

And Of course I halfta finish them Heads before I start this mug!!!
Mahalo...... Notch

T

Smoke coming out of the eyes would be pretty darn cool.

I'd like him to have little mugs in his mouth too.

Heh-heh-heeee...giggle-giggle... :D friggin' coool Notch!!! :D

MA

Notch:

I'd like to skip the smoke and special effects and just put a delicious rum drink in that mug. Then raise it up for all to see and toast the artist. Then drink that drink and start all over again.

Is it too early to put my name in for one?

LT

On 2007-10-07 19:11, faulknb wrote:
Notch:

I'd like to skip the smoke and special effects and just put a delicious rum drink in that mug. Then raise it up for all to see and toast the artist. Then drink that drink and start all over again.

Is it too early to put my name in for one?

Me too! I'm diggin' that mug; when, where how?

BB

That's great!

Will there be a tiny Nacho in the window?

MT

Let me be the first one to say this. The list starts here. I would like one please. Please put me on the list. :D Everybody line up behind me in an orderly fashion. First in line to see Star Wars!!! Fuck yeah!!!

CL

Woohooo, I'm number two!!!!!

LT

I'm in.

That's a big ol Ku tee hee Great job again Nacho! If there is a list? I would like to be on it too!

BB

Fine, if this is the list line I'll just stand here and read.

Please don't talk to me while I'm reading.

T

On 2007-10-07 17:49, Tiki-Kate wrote:
Smoke coming out of the eyes would be pretty darn cool.

I'd like him to have little mugs in his mouth too.

Oops. What I meant was that I'd like him to have little tiki mugs in the little bar space in his belly. Although it would be cool to see a tiki whose teeth were tiny tikis.

Anyway, if this is the line, I'd like one please. A mug, not a line. (I'm really losing it today.)

MA

Notch:

In case my earlier post wasn't clear about me wanting a mug, please consider this posting as my formal request to include me in the list of potential mug owners. Thank you.

Another classic! List me.

R

i'll take one too!!!please.

nacho my man, the ku-bar mug is awesome! howzabout a little tikitastic van too, so we can play coming home from oasis, towing it around the living room. oh yeah, a little shark's head too. i gotta have one!
p.s. how are danno's big ass mugs coming along?

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2007-10-08 12:09 ]

It's so nice to see people making quality mugs here in the U.S. instead of importing them from china.

Great job Notch.

Great idea, Notch! Excellent replication! If you are starting a list (for next Spring's production), I would love to be added, as well.

KuBar, KuBar, KuBar, KuBar!!

• Myke
T

Great idea again. The first was the big bar, now the mug. Going to be cool selling the little guys out of the big one. I'll be like giving birth.

count me in on that badass mug!

The list is obviously well under way so...COUNT ME IN!

Trader Jim - Make mine a Mai-Tai!

M

Hi, I would like one too.
mymotiki

can't resist ,put me on the list , for 1 please

T

Another must have. 1 please.

S
Sgirl posted on Mon, Oct 8, 2007 5:11 PM

Very cool! Thanks for the sneak peak!

not me.....i'm holdin' out (or should i say Holden out) for the KU-Bar-B-QUE chimenea ala tiki farm!!!..time to team up and make this sucker into a grill!!

Someone say mug list? If this is a list, put me down for one mug!

Count me in too, if this is the line!

I want one too!

Great mug Notch!!! I really like the idea of making the mug so you can use dry ice for the "smoke out of the eyes effect". And Kingstiedye had a great idea for the Ku-Bar Action Set complete with trailer, red van and shark head :)

R

Love to get one of these! Please add me to the list. Thanks!

K

Ya Notch, and while your making sets, you can make the old school set, with models of all of our cars cruising next to it on our Vegas runs, complete with Bill's duelly, Nacho action figure, Thane action figure, Bird Dog action figure, and tire blow out kit.

Until then, I'll settle for a mug version of the bar. Please.

Lookin' good, DOGG!

Pages: 1 30 replies