Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

who cares about a newbie? (but here I am anyway)

Pages: 1 7 replies

J

Behold, the daughter of the famed FINKDADDY!

I just thought I'd join, since this is all the old man talks/cares/lives about.

I take after my dad's artistic ability, so you'll probably see little crafts by me from time to time.

...the end.

J

Welcome Jogibear! If you have even a 10th of the artistic talent that your dad does, then you're one lucky lady! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

MA

.....Welcome aboard!! You will find that these are very warped, yet friendly folks in here. Cant wait to see your art.............Remy

J

heh, thanks!

but i've realized now that it was pretty stupid of me to put this introduction here. should have gone in general tiki?

well, i'll learn.

B

It's OK Jogibear, WELCOME to TC ANYWAY. I'm Surprized that Finky let you join since you may show him up with your Art work??:lol: :lol: :lol: Well what have you got so far, you mean you haven't posted any pictures yet??
Just kidding Josi. Really Happy to have you here (someone's got to keep track of the FINK!) If you have any questions ask us as your jealous dad will steer you down the wrong pathway to bad art. I think you'll Love it here, really, there are Mountains of inspiration in these pages and posts.
Come on in and Have FUN!

Aw, EVERYONE in tikiland cares about newbies!

I still make newbie blunders!!! Welcome to TC, and look forward to seeing any of your crafts. :)

J

aw, thanks, BEN! (and everyone else, too)

heh heh.

we should be posting pics very soon....

Pages: 1 7 replies