Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

fimo clay crafts by jogibear

Pages: 1 6 replies

J

my latest crafting obsesion has been fimo soft clay, whereas I usally stick to glass beads and wire. well, I thought I'd try something new, be it tiki or not...

palm tree post earrings

lemon/lime wedge hooks

tiger and zebra stripes -hooks-

mask hooks -- these guys got gold hooks. they mean business...

happy halloween!

crocheted, beaded necklaces

flamingo necklace

'geese fly south' necklace

moai guy necklace

pineapple

pineapple, with me in a hat...

woo, there you are. sometime soon I'll post pics of my usual crafts, along with my drawings.

Very nice...keep that clay molding. I like the pineapple. :)

Welcome aboard Jogibear, nice things. I got all excited to see another member from Wisconsin...
then remembered you are Finky's and Mrs. Finky's girl. Looks like you have some of your
pop's creative genes.

B

Real nice stuff Jogibear! I can tell that those creative juices are flowing through your veins. Keep up the good work, and keep giving us updates. :)

J

heh, thanks. though none of this stuff is really what I pride myself in. I just thought it would be appropriate to post this kind of stuff. I really just like to draw... I like to draw figures and faces, mostly fantasy/otherworldly images, like faeries and elves and things, though recently I've been doing more contemporary-looking things...whatever. they'll be up sometime, I'm sure.

Hi Jogibear, I like your artwork. I've used this clay for years. If you go to http://www.claytikis.com you can see the tiki art I've used it for. All the masks were also made with sculpey about forty dollars worth for each one. Big or small this clay is such fun to work with, keep up the good work, Wendy

H
hewey posted on Fri, Oct 26, 2007 4:24 PM

Nice work, and welcome to TC. The pineapple is the coolest, the whole string and it work well together

Pages: 1 6 replies