Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Hand Painted "Viva Las Vegas 9" Mug

Pages: 1 9 replies

JV

Hey, I had a bunch of people ask for more hand painted mugs so....... here ya go!!

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Hand-Painted-Viva-Las-Vegas-9-Tiki-Mug-Joe-Vitale_W0QQitemZ120183318559QQihZ002QQcategoryZ29460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Way nice Joe. A true artist!

hi- how do you prep a mug prior to painting...cause i found that if you paint over the glaze, the paint chips and peels with time....how do you avoid this??

JV

Thanks Danny Boy! Hope to catch up with you'z guys again soon.

Tipsy, I sent you the info.......

WOW Joe! it's like a vintagey slightly faded Blacklight poster with that tongue!
Great sculpt! and the rendering is stellar!
Way Cool green eye!
Why green?
You really gave him life with that paintjob!
Amazing..

JV

Thanks Ken...... please, you're too kind. (in my best Leonard from the Dickies voice) wow, like 2 people should get that reference.

Why green? Well, honestly it was sitting on my table mixed from something else I was working on......

TM

On 2007-11-18 15:56, Joe V. wrote:
Thanks Ken...... please, you're too kind. (in my best Leonard from the Dickies voice) wow, like 2 people should get that reference.

Why green? Well, honestly it was sitting on my table mixed from something else I was working on......

Oh Joe, you drive me ape! I gotta run over to Pep Boys now before the news comes on, you know how I feel about Tricia Toyota! Bitchin' mug by the way!

[ Edited by: Tiki Matt 2007-11-18 16:11 ]

T

Why green?

Its the complementary color to the tongue.

G
GROG posted on Sun, Nov 18, 2007 7:08 PM

On 2007-11-18 15:56, Joe V. wrote:

GROG thought Joe's answer was funnier.

WOW man those Mugs are like outta site FAB U LOUS , they are defanently the KATS MEOW !!!

Pages: 1 9 replies