Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Forbidden Island in Barcelona!?!

Pages: 1 6 replies

Sorry not as exciting as it sounded but we wanted to show fellow TCers that despite championing British and European Tiki in POCKETIKI Magazine, we love to support our American cousins too! Here are some shots of me sportin' my Forbidden Island tee around town in Barcelona!

First stop...The ALOHA!

Next up...The KAHIKI!

Last but not least...The KAHALA!

A BIG ALOHA to Conga Mike and the beautiful Denise and everyone else at Forbidden Island! I'm definitely visiting one day, that's for sure!!

All the Best from Tiki Towers - Trader Jim...Make mine a Mai-Tai in my new Forbidden Island/Mai-Tai glaze/Wendy/Gecko/Frankoma mug! Bloody hell I'm thirsty now!! See the post at:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=26328&forum=12&start=last&1

[ Edited by: POCKETIKI 2007-12-09 11:22 ]

Thanks for spreading the good word. You rock, baby!!

Looking forward to you visiting our shores in the near future!!

Merry Xmas and best wishes to all the UK Ohana.

One day let's meet up at Forbidden Island and then Sian and you come home with us for a fun visit and jungle room tour. Cheers, Wendy

Blimey Wendy! From what I've seen of 'The Jungle Room', I don't think I get enough annual leave to do the 'full' tour!! That does sound like a cool plan though. I'm afraid it won't be for sometime yet, but ever the optimist, it WILL happen! Mahalo!

All the Best from Tiki Towers - Trader Jim & Sian the Beachcomber xx

You do need a GPS in that Jungle Room!!! If ya make it to Sacramento, we will throw you an "Absolutely Fabulous" party...you'll need a drink if you make it out of the Wendy/Dan Jungle. :lol:

Shirt looks good on the tour!!! :wink:

On 2007-12-09 11:18, POCKETIKI wrote:

These photo's have a touch of "One for the Ladies" about them, Trader Jim the "tiki flasher" :)

On 2007-12-09 11:18, POCKETIKI wrote:
Sorry not as exciting as it sounded but we wanted to show fellow TCers that despite championing British and European Tiki in POCKETIKI Magazine, we love to support our American cousins too! Here are some shots of me sportin' my Forbidden Island tee around town in Barcelona!

First stop...The ALOHA!

Next up...The KAHIKI!

Last but not least...The KAHALA!

A BIG ALOHA to Conga Mike and the beautiful Denise and everyone else at Forbidden Island! I'm definitely visiting one day, that's for sure!!

All the Best from Tiki Towers - Trader Jim...Make mine a Mai-Tai in my new Forbidden Island/Mai-Tai glaze/Wendy/Gecko/Frankoma mug! Bloody hell I'm thirsty now!! See the post at:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=26328&forum=12&start=last&1

[ Edited by: POCKETIKI 2007-12-09 11:22 ]

:>:>:>:>:

It's been 20+ years.. but aren't you the singer from ' Frankie goes to Hollywood'?

Pages: 1 6 replies