Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

George Bush Moai?

Pages: 1 16 replies

Howdy, I've been working on this Moai, chipping away a little at a time, and recently had someone tell me it looks like G W. What do you think?

Maybe after the jail sentence.

Jason! You have wayyyy too much time on your hands!!!!

T

more like Will Farrell

You can always add it to that Politiki mug set.

Today is does look like GW... but he will be out of the headlines eventually and your carving will be with you for years to come.

LOL...I'm not done with it by far... I really don't want GW hanging around the house.

Impeach that Moai!

One thing tho'

I'm sure the Moai version , with it's wooden brain is smarter. :)

T

I don't think your Moai looks too much like Bush. Maybe a distant cousin.

Now I think this guy is a dead ringer.

T

Savage
everyone knows that is a different guy

I do think Dick Cheney's visage would make an especially appropriate tiki -- the kind with the half-grimace one would expect to see accompanied by suppressed gas...

I hate to pile on George Bush, but I have to repost this picture.

A while ago I posted one of my tirades about Anna Nicole Smith's old television programs. I complained how they were at Calente Tropics and shot an hour of footage and there were no tikis at all on the show. I then made a comment how a tiki would beat Anna Nicole Smith on Jeopardy because he would not answer any questions wrong.

Well Tiki-bot saw the post and opened up his photoshop and produced this picture:

On 2007-12-15 17:19, teaKEY wrote:

I am the Uniter! Not a Divider.

I am the Decider!

Heh Heh!

Some one has got to get this to John Stewart! The Daily Show would get hours of entertaiment out of this one.....

He's not there yet, of course, but word on the street is that Dubbiya is hinting that he wants to be immortalized in stone.

Pages: 1 16 replies