Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

The Worlds most Expensive cocktail! For now anyway. And other strange vessels

Pages: 1 5 replies

Just come back from the Swiss Alps where I have just been making the vessels for the Worlds most expensive cocktail.(Movida in london are coming out with a more expensive one)
The "Coco Ice Chalet" which sells at 10,000 Swiss francs!
Each chalet I handcarved from a block of Ice, and this was the first time i had ever used it as a medium.
3 sold already and the club has only been open 2 nights.
As expensive as it is, it does contain some incredibly expensive booze and is served in one of the most exclusive clubs in the world in the best Ski resort.
We went to buy some champagne at a local off licence, and whilst there someone came in and bought 20 cases of Cristal!

Me in front having a taste

We also produced this called the avalanche for 6 people

Those are absolutely awesome....I love the ice sculpture...and we complain about drinks over $8.00. :lol:

On 2007-12-19 04:54, cheekytiki wrote:

Me in front having a taste

HEY! You found Kurt Cobain!

The "Coco Ice Chalet" which sells at 10,000 Swiss francs which is £4,326.41 or modivas "Flawless"at £35,000, but what tastes better?

Flawless has a diamond ring at the bottom (choke hazzard has anyone informed health and safety) but only contains half a bottle of cristal where as the ice chalet looks like it could satisfy quite a few drinkers.

If I have $10,000 in any european country to drink 1 drink, somebody better slap me!
Awesome work, and WOW on the price tags...I'm jealous I couldnt afford the straw that came in it!

Tom, i'll send you a staw, no charge :)

Pages: 1 5 replies