Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Holiday Party TONIGHT at Forbidden Island

Pages: 1 13 replies

Aloha!!

Head over to Forbidden Island this evening for our 1st annual Holiday Party, featuring some fantastic holiday tunes from DJ Tanoa. Also, show some cheer and bring in a canned food item - something tasty that you would eat - and get 50c off your check for each item. All items will be donated to the Alameda County Food Bank.

By the way, Martiki has come up with a terrific Seasonal Hot drinks menu to warm even the coldest soul - come by and see what all the fuss is about!!

See ya there!!

Sounds like a blast! I'll be there ....

MT

Me too. Jeez, I've been going there a lot lately! :D Does this shindig start at any particular time?

On 2007-12-20 16:21, Mai Tai wrote:
Does this shindig start at any particular time?

7:30 / 8:00

I will be there! I finally got my mold back for my mug(KAPULAPU), so I may even bring the master sculpt in. I am thirsty.

Don't Y'all be cutting your ears off....

drinking that Absinthe! tonight.

Gonna miss this one but "I'll be Baaaack!!"

Happy Holidaze to everyone at F.I.!!!!

Have a Hot Buttered Rum for me

Jeff(bigtikidude)

WooHoo! Sounds like fun. CongaMike ~ Great idea collecting food for The Alameda Food Bank. Hopefully someone will take lots of pics and post them. SoccerTiki and I wish we could be there.

On 2007-12-20 19:08, bigtikidude wrote:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

You get nothing! You have been 86ed... Didn't they tell you?

Have fun and Happy Holidays too everyone workin' and in attendance at FI.

On 2007-12-20 20:50, Chongolio wrote:

On 2007-12-20 19:08, bigtikidude wrote:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

You get nothing! You have been 86ed... Didn't they tell you?

Have fun and Happy Holidays too everyone workin' and in attendance at FI.

lol!!!

How was the absinthe?

The absinthe tasted like good n plenty soaked in novacaine. It was interesting, but in the end more of a curiosity than something I would drink on a regular basis. I do recommend that everyone try it atleast once.

I liked it. Kinda like a strong version of Ouzo/ Sambuca, yet more complex and less sweet. Every sip sent a zing through my taste buds. I'd definitely order it again.

M

On 2007-12-21 11:29, Conga Mike wrote:

I'd definitely order it again.

Better make it quick! FI is on its last bottle already. Next batch will be ready in January.

Pages: 1 13 replies