Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

hefty tiki mugs- anyone have any info on these ?

Pages: 1 9 replies

P

I wanted to put these photos up, in hopes of finding out a little more about these mugs:

They are pretty hefty , marked Totem Pottery Port Orchard, Wash. on the bottom. Does anyone know any more about these ? They were a gift from my mother-in-law who found them in an antique mall here.

[ Edited by: puamana on 2003-02-13 20:08 ]

F

Those are wild! Nice score.

I sent you a private message-

P

Fatuhiva,
I checked private messages, and didn't have anything . Can you send it again? Thanks.

Don't take my word for it, but those look like major moolah to me...

M

Never ever seen them myself. They're marked? I'd say major moolah at least, maybe even Lt. Colonel Moolah.

midnite

I've never seen them before either.... moolah moolah moolah!

:tiki:

B

I have seen this mug before, only once, and only one. Didn't know it came in two sizes. A friend and fellow collector has one. I think it's the larger of the two. Don't know anyhing about the manufacturer, I always figured this was the only tiki design they made.

F

ok resent

T

As an aside, has anyone ever come across one of these mugs before?

I've seen the moai mugs from this place, but have only seen one of these. Anyone else have one?

P

Thanks for the input on the Totem pottery mugs. Its good to know that there are still unusual ones to be found in the area. ( fatuhiva, check messages )

Interesting mug from the South Seas. I've only seen their Moai mugs. The menu from there is kinda cool ,too. I'll post a pic soon.

Pages: 1 9 replies