Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

New Tiki tOny Painting

Pages: 1 7 replies

R

Aloha TC Ohana,
If you have the latest copy of Tiki Magazine (Heather Watts Cover), you may have noticed Tony's ad with the blueish Tiki and purple background. Well, that image is from a painting called "Glowing Lagoon", which was commissioned as a birthday gift for my girlfriend Lynn. It is one of our favorite pieces of our TC Ohana art collection, and another example of the fantastic art of Tiki tOny. We thought we'd share the full image with you. Enjoy!

Mahalo and Happy New Year to all!
RanTiki and Lynn McTiki

C

that is fabulous!

T

I had to turn down the brightness setting on my computer screen. Like it a lot, thanks for sharing

Frigg'n N-I-C-E score Rantiki! :D

Tiki tOny's wonderous Wicky World chatters of Tuki Tuki and screaming wicky birds...the primal glow of the lagoon surrounded by icky stiky moss and stacked skulls sacrificed for the Marquesan? Where is Pierre Riviera, hhhmmm??? :wink:

Thanks for sharing.. tOo CoOl

LT

What a coincidence. I saw the ad while thumbing through the magazine this morning and (for some reason) was really struck by that crazy bird standing in the water, contemplating the tiki. This is a great piece. Congratulations!

Nice piece Ran.

The purples are cool but warm!

Looks very Rich!

Watch out for the black widow though....

( http://desktoppub.about.com/cs/colorselection/p/purple.htm)

Ran and Lynn,
That is one sweet piece! The mood and the glow and bird and the two moons give it a quiet,mysterious air!
Lynn is so lucky to have such a great man!
Bravo!
Great job Tony! :)

Pages: 1 7 replies