Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

anyone got any info on this?

Pages: 1 15 replies

My friend came over new year's eve and gave me this. He said it was his uncle's from Hawaii in the the 50's. I am keeping this but curious if anyone has info on it. Thanks.

T

Are you sure it wasn't made by a TC artist? I seem to recognize the charactaristic eyetits often employed by one of our own.

M

Hmmm, it looks very similar to many of my retired Florida neighbors...

On 2008-01-03 18:08, tekoteko wrote:
Are you sure it wasn't made by a TC artist? I seem to recognize the charactaristic eyetits often employed by one of our own.

LOL

OK...have to ask...where is the male counter-part? :lol:

T

On 2008-01-03 19:45, Moai_Mama wrote:

What part of Florida do you live in? Down here in Fort Lauderdale the tits would be MUCH MUCH lower.

M

On 2008-01-04 16:20, tekoteko wrote:

What part of Florida do you live in? Down here in Fort Lauderdale the tits would be MUCH MUCH lower.

I'm in sparkling downtown Holiday, of course. Home of the Vintage Tahitian Resort (turned Crack Hotel)

MT

Eye tit are pretty important.

tit pie in the eye teehee

T

On 2008-01-04 20:16, Moai_Mama wrote:

I'm in sparkling downtown Holiday, of course. Home of the Vintage Tahitian Resort (turned Crack Hotel)

Hey I've been to Holiday, I've stayed at that Hotel! Too bad it's gone even farther downhill, they have some really neat Tiki's left there!

Tiki God of the pool! Hey, if they shut them down you should liberate this
guy!

Tikisgrl

8T

On 2008-01-04 05:36, VampiressRN wrote:
OK...have to ask...where is the male counter-part? :lol:

He lives atop my mug shelf with his wahine! The one moondog has is his sister.

I once was lost............but now I'm found

[ Edited by: 8FT Tiki 2008-01-05 12:24 ]

T

On 2008-01-05 01:52, Mai Tai wrote:

Eye tit are pretty important.

Good point Mai Tai. Eye tit are pretty important. But...Eyebrow are very important.

Nice looking mug collection 8 ft! Cool coco-nutz!

On 2008-01-05 05:54, Tikisgrl wrote:

On 2008-01-04 20:16, Moai_Mama wrote:

Hey I've been to Holiday, I've stayed at that Hotel! Too bad it's gone even farther downhill, they have some really neat Tiki's left there!

Tiki God of the pool! Hey, if they shut them down you should liberate this
guy!

Tikisgrl

Yeah, but all of the Tiki things are quickly becoming history since foreigners bought the place out~ I don't think there will be any neat Tiki's to scarf up if it closes down. It's mostly a voucher/temporary shelter place for young 'homeless' parents with children (aka thug & crackhead resort) We took some pix there this past Summer~

this eye tit thing is important to alot of TCers.

that's beautiful mug collection~!!!!!!!!!

HOK

Pages: 1 15 replies