Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 2003 Attendance List~Are you on it? Read First Post.

Pages: 1 2 74 replies

M

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2014-04-08 13:23 ]

How about a deck of cards with members photos on them like the cards they have to I.D. the most wanted of Saddam's staff?

M

On 2003-05-02 09:39, Monkeyman wrote:
Monkeyman will be there with Mrs. Monkeyman

How do you identify eachother if you haven't met before?

Why, with our enhanced sense of smell, of course.

Less than 7 days left!
Check the lists on the first post on page one.
Let me know if you should be on the first list!

HH

dude it like that huh! left me off the list :P

M

2002 Caliente Tropics pix now in TC Photo Archive. Check 'em out and get revved up for '03!

-martin

hula hula wrote:
dude it like that huh! left me off the list :P

I believe your are there!

I think you happen to be where you'd like to be....

HH

evilcaddydaddy strikes again

FYI~

Current forecast for Oasis as follows:

Thursday, May 8:
Sunny, High 88, Low 62

Friday, May 9:
Sunny, High 89, Low 62

Saturday, May 10:
Sunny, High 91, Low 63

Sunday, May 11:
Sunny, High 93, Low 64

This reminds me of something...

Last year's Oasis was pretty blazin' hot, and their ice machines were totally tapped out! I'm bringing my own large cooler and stopping by the store (and will probably make a trip or two through the weekend). I suggest if you've got room in your car, that you might bring a large cooler for your room too. I'm sure their will be some in-room mixing going on so ice will be a necessity!

Icin'CaddyDaddy

F

SCD - Funny you should mention the cooler thing. I just got a nifty collapsible one at SportMart yesterday. That should come in handy.

So with the ice chest or cooler, would a blender/cocktail shaker and portable bar be good to bring too? Is there a motel bar or pool side bar? or is it byob and tiki mug?

"The Reef", the poolside bar, has reopened! You will not be able to bring your own drinks into the pool area, as I understand it.

but in your room is a whole 'nother story altogether.......

T

I am so fu&$ing pumped about this weekend that I can't even think of any smart-ass, ultra-critical comments to make on any threads that might otherwise be in my crosshairs!

I do, however, have an ominous feeling about staying in room 135 Friday & Saturday night with Master Mixologist Al, Shell of the Pacific, and Tina, Tina, Floratina...

Woo-Hoo!!! Kanaloa The god of eternal hope has smiled upon me and secured a ticket, And my good friends Chiki Tiki and Mrs. Chiki have smiled and provided transportaion. All is well now. I feel a calm settling my soul. But now I must resume my search for a tiki shirt that will turn heads. I can't just dip into my closet and tap the Tiki shirt reserve. I must don a new garment for this event. An article of clothing so fine that men will want to be me and women will want to be with me. The hunt is on!!!

M
mig posted on Mon, May 5, 2003 5:31 PM

And it just so happens that May 12 is my own bday! :)

My whole family will be at Oasis to help celebrate. :)

-mig

On 2003-03-13 15:36, tikimonkey wrote:
May 11 is my birthday... and, more than likely, Tiki Oasis hangover day!

Just looking for people telling me I should go now :wink:

[ Edited by: tikimonkey on 2003-03-13 15:48 ]

A

Does anyone remember room 135? I know I do. These are photos of last years party in room 135.

Vintage Girl and Atomic Cocktail

Shawna, Otto, Martin and Rebecca

Wheezer, Uncle Artie (Sten Tiki)

Crazy Al, Frenchie

MIG!!!!!!

I don't know these people, anyone?, Bueller?

Anyone?, Bueller?, Anyone?

Bruce Woodbury

Vintage girl, Futura Girl, Tiki Vixen and Sven

Slide Show

Tiki Bob, Doc Vern

Iuka Grog, King Kukulele and CB Howlie

MARTIN!!! put those dolar bills away. MARSHA!!! what kind of party is this.

Wierd Uncle Tiki, Flora Tina

Hukilau Brown, Crazy Al

[ Edited by: Alnshely on 2003-05-05 20:10 ]

M

Kevin and Jody will be projecting another exciting episode of "HAWAIIAN EYE" onto the big bedsheet Saturday night! This year's show: "Go Steady With Danger!"

See you there!

On 2003-05-05 13:37, Tiki_Bong wrote:
I am so fu&$ing pumped about this weekend that I can't even think of any smart-ass, ultra-critical comments to make on any threads that might otherwise be in my crosshairs!

I can!!!

Al, I was wondering where all those dollar bills in our room came from. I thought the pixies had brought them.

On 2003-05-05 17:13, suicide_sam wrote:
And my good friends Chiki Tiki and Mrs. Chiki have smiled and provided transportaion. All is well now.

Sam, you kniow what that means? Designated driver! Sunday Morning Partay!!!!

M

Oh Yeah! This looks like it will be a wild time! Mrs. ModMana and myself will be there for the first time this year. Looking forward to meeting everyone. To spot us, just look for the couple having the most fun...:)

ModMana :drink:

Woohoo! Almost time!

:music: Bump, bump, bump, bump it up! :music:

M

I'm as happy as a little girl!

On 2003-05-05 21:55, Atomic Cocktail wrote:

Sam, you kniow what that means? Designated driver! Sunday Morning Partay!!!!

I plan on being the designated DRUNK!!!
Hello Occifer, and HELLO NURSE!!!

D

Thanks Alnshely for posting names with your pictures, I don't get to many of the events, I have only been to one :(, it's nice you took a bit of extra time and put names with the faces, it is appreciated! :D

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-05-07 15:41 ]

On 2003-02-17 09:28, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:
[*]DJ Kapu Cabana (Possible appearance if he remembers to pick up Cherry Capri on the way).
What's this gossip about me Kapu Cabana and me? Hey now, my boyfriend C.B. is back and you're gonna be in trouble!

[ Edited by: Cherry Capri on 2003-05-07 20:28 ]

Pages: 1 2 74 replies