Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

The Flip Flops from Hell (Walmart)

Pages: 1 6 replies

Scary story. You CAN pay too little for stuff.

http://www.lamanaphotography.com/walmart2.htm

wow!! it's like a reverse sun burn!! only the parts that get covered get burned!!

people want stuff cheap and unfortunately this (among lead poisoning and who knows what else awaits us that hasn't come to light yet) is the result.....we need to get manufacturing back on america soil!! it's worth paying more to know you will be able to walk the next morning.

my condolences...

C

just say no to Walmart.
eek

My gawd...that is just awful!!! Good thing you have pictures, it is a no-brainer that you got a chemical burn from those shoes. How scary that Walmart is not concerned about the health of its shoppers and the possibility of a class-action suit. You can best believe I won't be buying anything from them. Hang in there and thanks for caring enough to help others with the same problem and warning us of this dangerous product.

Sorry if I gave the impression thems were MY feet. They were were just some random, scary, burned feet.

Pappy, we may have to have photographic evidence that those alleged feet are not yours....

I keeed, of course....

Thought those were your footsies...glad they aren't cause dayum that looked pretty bad. Ya can't fake that kind of injury.

Glad you can still carry on as a foot model. :lol:

Pages: 1 6 replies