Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Ask Wildsville Man!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 110 replies

When are you coming back to the OC???

That's a great question WooHoo!!!!

I will be back in the O.C. a week from tomorrow. I will be meeting up with Biff and Andy to talk about
the official Tiki Caliente shirt they are doing for the show. I hope to meet up with you guy's for some
bending of the elbow.................if you know what I mean. Sam's? Royal Hawaiian?

Talk to ya soon and give a WOOHOO to Soccer Tiki for A.J. and I,DIG?

Great pic of you guy's

What the F*#K is he doing behind me? Ask WILDSVILLE MAN

G
GROG posted on Sun, Mar 2, 2008 10:12 AM

On 2008-03-02 08:13, Wildsville man wrote:
What the F*#K is he doing behind me? Ask WILDSVILLE MAN

Well. judging by his hands on your waist and your expression......

P.S. ACTUAL PHOTO. This is NOT Photoshopped in any way, shape or form.

[ Edited by: GROG 2008-03-02 10:12 ]

Ok Wildsville Man, New question! when Anna Nicolle stayed there she pressed her hands into the cement at the Caliente Tropic, is it there now and can we see it and was this before or after the old geezer billionaire?

You mean these hands?

The OLD man has been around before she was famous so I have to say after the old man,but before his death.

and the next question is to you.......

Who's name is next to Anna Nicole's at the Tropics?

Not Nancy Sinatra?

Great Guess,But NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Guess please,here is some help!!!!!!!!!

OK, I give up! That picture keeps reminding me of Fred Willard saying in Best in Show" Just think, in some countries they actually eat those little guys!" But I'll take a Wild guess. Snoop Dog?

Thanks for your Guess,
But I think you will have to wait til May 9th to find out the answer.

Next Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derek Yaniger had a book of his art coming out.what is going to be called?

Let that Freaky Tiki Flag Fly,

wildsville man

Rory Snyder (A.K.A. Wildsville Man) Palm Springs Bartender Services

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2008-03-17 10:44 ]

O

Royal Order of the Hipsters?

If you go to the Derek Yaniger website you will read this!!!!!

I just recently got me some news that nearly made me flip my lid! Them super-swell dads at Korero books in London (the same cats that just put out “Kustom Graphics” Dig It! they wanna’ make with the Derek Art book! 112 pages of just my crap-a-doodle doo! The working title is “Wildsville, the Art of Derek Yaniger”. I’ve been diggin’ thru all my art puttin’ together a way nice collection of my best bits for the book. It should be rollin’ off the presses sometime around fall of ’08.

Tiki Oasis may have a cool Poster for the Zombie show, But WILDSVILLE owns the original!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

Let that Freaky Tiki Flag Fly,

wildsville man

Rory Snyder (A.K.A. Wildsville Man) Palm Springs Bartender Services

[ Edited by: Wildsville man 2008-03-23 22:39 ]

O

Cool with the book title but I was asking if you were in "The Royal Order of Hipsters"
I think this guy from Turkey must be. Not sure about the hula skirts they wear in this video though, they may not fly in Palm Springs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c3YRPGppPM

That is a great video to remind you about the benefits of fruits and vegetables,I think he likes his vegetables TOO MUCH!!!!!!!

No, I am not a member of the hipsters,BUT I will be a member of the BFF!!!!!!! You can be too.....

MORE INFO TO COME!!!!!!!!!

Here is "The Summit Meeting", commemorating the legendary Cellar Lounge at The Caliente Tropics in Palm Springs. I watched the original Oceans 11 trailer a few times before painting this one.... Thanks Rory!

O

OK Wildsville, maybe you can answer this? Why is this called "Lala Showers"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8tXjJL3xcM

[ Edited by: Ojaitimo 2008-05-19 11:47 ]

Pages: 1 2 3 110 replies