Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

student looking for internship in san diego, im a graphic designer

Pages: 1 1 replies

hey all, so I need to find an internship (preferably a paid internship) for school. I need to do it for about 6 weeks, but only for a few days a week. I would have to start it around early march. Im looking for something tiki, or music related, and would have to be in San Diego. Im currently a graphic designer. Ive had my design company, ScreamingTiki Graphix running succesfuly for about 3 years now. If anyone knows someone or has a contact with a company/business that is looking for an intern who is compitent, tech savy, creative,and hard working,I would be much abliged. Thank you

any info or takers, please email me at

[email protected]

On 2008-02-13 23:22, tikithomas08 wrote:
hey all, so I need to find an internship (preferably a paid internship) for school. I need to do it for about 6 weeks, but only for a few days a week. I would have to start it around early march. Im [I'm] looking for something tiki, or music related, and would have to be in San Diego. Im [I'm] currently a graphic designer. Ive had my design company, ScreamingTiki Graphix running succesfuly [successfully] for about 3 years now. If anyone knows someone or has a contact with a company/business that is looking for an intern who is compitent, [competent] tech savy, [savvy] creative,and hard working,I would be much abliged [obliged] . Thank you

any info or takers, please email me at

[email protected]

Sorry kid...the line for unemployed graphic artists forms on the left, the line for want-to-be graphic artists that don't use spell check is two streets down...

Pages: 1 1 replies