Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

I need a roommate for sweet house on Kauai

Pages: 1 18 replies

Ok here is your chance to live in Hawaii. I am losing a roommate after being in my new place for just over a month. So her old bedroom is available at the end of Feb in a super house in Kapahi (near Kapa'a) for $550.00. The house is large and partially furnished so if you have some stuff there is room for it. There is also a waterfall that you can hike to from our back yard. The owner, who is totally cool, lives on the property so you must be reasonably quiet, respectful, responsible and know how to clean up after yourself. Referrals will be needed too.

So let me know if you or somebody you know is moving to Kauai.

Aloha

Lord knows I would......if I could.....in a heartbeat. Wife, kids, mortgage = ball and chain. Somebody fix me a peyote milkshake please.

On 2008-02-16 20:33, Jungle Trader wrote:
Lord knows I would......if I could.....in a heartbeat. Wife, kids, mortgage = ball and chain. Somebody fix me a peyote milkshake please.

I got some Kava waiting here for you. Hope yo and the fam are doing well. Give em all a big Hullo for me.

D'oh! Why didn't you ask me this when I was 22 instead of 52.....

Dang.........

I LOVE Kauai.

sigh

On 2008-02-17 06:26, JanetMermaid wrote:
D'oh! Why didn't you ask me this when I was 22 instead of 52.....

Hey Janet,

Did you mean 52 as in years, or posts? Look at your post count when you posted your reply. Pretty funny..

[ Edited by: Bogielocks 2008-02-17 07:10 ]

That is funny. One of those do-do-do-do (Twilight Zone Theme) moments for sure. But sadly, I do mean years....

H

Chongolium, can you put some pictures up so we can see what it looks like and make a decision?

Would I have to clean my room?

Who ever takes you up on this offer is one lucky fool!! It's a Win/Win if you ask me. Awesome Pad and a cool roommate!! Good Luck Chongolio I wish I could take you up on the offer.

S

On 2008-02-17 11:31, Unga Bunga wrote:
Would I have to clean my room?

Nah, Unga, you can just bunk with Chongo.

Hey I am a cool roommate untill you DON"T clean up your room then out comes the bamboo pole room divider and you will have to stay on your half of the house.

The hunt continues....

R

Y'know if I wasn't studying here in LA, I'd totally make that move! That'd rawk!

Good luck on your roommate huntin Chongolio! :D

Crazy Al???

Chongo-if this was 7 years ago-you'd of had yourself a roommate!
Good Luck on your Search,man!
There must be some TC Ohana on that
Island that are looking for
like-minded individuals!
Call me if you need a character reference.....

Still looking... No sign of Crazy Al on the horizon yet.

Here are some pics.

C
Cammo posted on Fri, Feb 29, 2008 3:50 AM

Oh God, this is torture. Please don't post any more pics.

Can we come and visit you at least? Put the Kava in the blender and fluff up them pillows.

On 2008-02-29 03:50, Cammo wrote:
Oh God, this is torture. Please don't post any more pics.

Can we come and visit you at least? Put the Kava in the blender and fluff up them pillows.

Cammo, I vote for Chongo to host the the next Chop. Question is, how can we lug all our stuff there?

Really, this is a golden opportunity for someone to live in Paradise! Do they have a Hawaii Craig's List?

CL

Well it turns out my roomie decided to stay after missing her flight and never really wanting to leave in the first place.
so for the time being things have gone stable again.

I will host a chop for sure! I found a few piles of palm logs down at Lydgate we can go scavenge too.

Aloha!

Pages: 1 18 replies