Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: cool new tiki string lites i never seen before...

Pages: 1 15 replies

not my auction.....but I just bought these on ebay with buy it now for a lousy $9.95.....they seem pretty cool and this vendor has a bunch of odd ball string lites like hawaiian pin-up girls and such...great deal!!

here's the hula girls.....

actually, here's the website.....

http://www.sjglew.com

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2008-02-18 21:14 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2008-02-18 21:15 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2008-02-18 21:18 ]

K

I can't find the tiki ones on their website!

yeah, i don't see them either.....but if you look on ebay right now there are a handful of these on sale with a buy it now.....some from the same seller i bought mine from....

B

On 2008-02-22 19:10, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
yeah, i don't see them either.....but if you look on ebay right now there are a handful of these on sale with a buy it now.....some from the same seller i bought mine from....

Thanks Tipsy - I just purchased a set of my own! Now if I could just finish my bar!

cool- i really like mine, but i'm gonna try them out with blue lite bulbs in them as opposed to white and see if that makes their blue color any richer looking.....

Hey, thanks for posting this. I've been eyeing these for a bit, so I'm glad to hear that they look good. Blue lights, hmm? Sounds nice.

Just saw these being sold at the Meijer's chain of supermarkets under their own label for $9.99 if anyone is looking for them.

T

On 2008-03-15 21:05, caffeinated wrote:
Just saw these being sold at the Meijer's chain of supermarkets under their own label for $9.99 if anyone is looking for them.

In what department?

They were by the Tiki brand torches and candles by the furniture area in the store near me. The department store section, not the grocery or garden sections. Not all the stores are set up the same though, so they might be near the garden section in some stores as this one had different outdoor string lights in that area. That place can be too big for its own good.

Just found them on Off The Deep End along some nice little bamboo lights. :)

How about these vintage style Paul Marshall tiki lights ?
I will have these available soon but not at $9.99.
They are alot bigger and have a much bigger impact outdoors.
I pay alot for these but well worth it $28.99.
I believe Oceanic Arts sell these for $35.99
They are not easy to get, because I have to buy cases of them

All really cool, thanks guys... I wish it was summer already...........

If anyone is interested in these let me know, I am taking names
The listed price does not include shipping.Local pick ups welcome
when I get them in.Emails welcome.Hopefully I will get these in by
the time the Tiki Farm parking lot sale is here.

how many lights are on a string?? i ask because i found someone selling a 10 lamp string of these same brand new repop lights on another website and i want to compare pricing before i order....

There are ten.They are UL approved as well.

If anyone is still after the blue tiki lights, they are 40% off at Meijer now making them $6 a set.

Pages: 1 15 replies