Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tiki kon VI ???

Pages: 1 2 62 replies

Does anyone know if there are still tickets available for the Bus/Crawl?

Mrs.Mojo and I are planning to come up from the Bay Area but need to know ASAP so that we can finalize all our plans, where we're staying, if we're bringing our dogs or not and so on!

I've been trying to get an "official" answer since the middle of last week and we need to leave from Cali by Thursday.

Also it would be nice to know the start and finish location of the bus to know the best hotel to choose?

S

I'm not the voice of authority here, but I do know that the bus/tour is sold out.
This year is a mini version of the usual TikiKon and the there were only a small amount of tix available. If you haven't been contacted by now with a confirmation I'm pretty sure you're outa luck for this year. Sorry! Hopefully next year will be back to full speed.
The schedule/timeline should be posted soon.

If anyone has any questions about the loosely scheduled Friday night Interstate bar crawl you're welcome to PM me and I'll do my best to fill you in.

Only a little more than 12 hours to go until the bus crawl!

Thanks so much to everyone for a great event! It was great seeing everyone again! Anyone get any good pix??

D

THANK YOU Craig, Heather, Kim, Blair, Noel!! and to the home bar hosts ~ a GIANT THANKS for having us over!!

i only snapped a few photos (and i wish i had some from Bill's Pool, for blackmail purposes..)

i'm looking forward to TK 7

So glad the premiere NW Tiki Event lives on! Would of been there but I
had a dang family reunion. Cheers and thanks to Heather and Craig!

A big thanks to Craig, Heather, Kim, Blair, Noel for pulling off another great event full of Tiki bars, cool homes, great people and the usual debauchery! Thanks to the hosts too for not only letting us snoop around their homes but also keeping us full of food & drink. We couldn't get enough of Thatch and the Alibi either!!
The 100F+ weather certainly made it feel tropical!! (Lucky for us, the organizers picked a home with a pool to end the day at!!)

We love Portland!!!

I had a great time, as always -- many thanks to all the organizers and hosts. Here are a few more photos.

[ Edited by: monkeyskull 2008-06-30 21:29 ]

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you to everyone involved in bringing Tiki Kon together. It was a great time in deed. I have TONS of pictures. We took over 100 of them. Of course, the blackmail pool pics will not be making the rounds. They happen to all be of me and Angie! If anyone would like any of them, let me know. Can't wait until next year! Great to meet everyone and hopefully we will see some of you down at Thatch. You can usually find Drew and I there on Sunday nights.

RB

Sorry I missed it (again)...looks like a great time was had by all. I did have a drink in your honor at Trader Dick's in Reno while I was there. :drink:

M

Tiki Kon VII will return Summer, 2009. You have been warned!

Now I've gotta get all my stuff packed up for Tales of the Cocktail in NOLA.

Finally getting around to posting some of my pictures. From the Sandy Bottom home bar..

The Alibi

Thatch

Spare room for pre-tiki breakfast and loading of the bus.

Below Deck and the Outrigger bar. Yeah, I didn't exactly post these pictures in the order everything happened.

Pages: 1 2 62 replies