Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

my new tiki welding helmet!!

Pages: 1 6 replies

just thought i would show off...er.....i mean share this

......my latest art aquisition....a tiki themed welding helmet....(i did not paint this but bought it from another artist)

..I do some welding from time to time, but i didn't get this for that reason...just thought it would be a cool edition to my tiki art collection....

D

i misread the topic. i thought it was a Wedding Helmet.

On 2008-02-26 14:05, dogbytes wrote:
i misread the topic. i thought it was a Wedding Helmet.

maybe one day.....stranger things have been know to happen!!

Saw that on ebay, almost was going to bid to win that baby BUT had some other things going so I didnt do anything, Congrats on the auction win.

On 2008-02-26 15:53, TikiMeplus3 wrote:
Saw that on ebay, almost was going to bid to win that baby BUT had some other things going so I didnt do anything, Congrats on the auction win.

thanks!! that guy does some great stuff.....i stumbled on the auction by accident..it was about 4 a.m. or so...wanted to see what the ebay pickin's were at that ungodly hour....plus, i was still at work gettin ready to go home.....i may have to pick up another piece if he keeps crankin em out....

Holy cranium...something that beautiful would make anyone take up a torch!!!

I read it as a wedding helmet too, must be a tiki spell. It's really cool, I use to do artistic Oxygen Acetylene torch welding, clay is so much easier.

Pages: 1 6 replies