Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Home Tiki Bar...updated with LLT art.

Pages: 1 18 replies

Here are some pictures of my home bar I have been working on the past couple weeks. I finished one wall this yesterday. The fish tank is 75 gallons. Hopefully I will be able to "finish" the walls soon so I can begin the many years of decorating. Enjoy!

Jeff

[ Edited by: gonegoannas 2008-12-12 06:41 ]

T

Uh-oh... A Bamboo Ben Warning.... do something with that white ceiling !!!!

Ceiling is last...it will be covered don't worry. And a new fan will be installed. I still have lots of work to do!

Jeff

A couple more pics of the progress. Still a lot of work to do but getting closer...Hopefully the construction will be done soon so I can concentrate on the more important stuff.

View from the door

Fish Tank

Bad Picture of the window molding

Vertical section of the Window Molding

Horizontal Section

T

It's coming along now! Looks good.
Keep up the work of construction and then the fun part of decorating comes!

Hey Gonegoannas, the room is looking great! It was nice to see you guys at the Tiki Farm sale. When my patio is done you'll get an invite, but I want to see your room too! Keep posting pictures.

Still a work in progress. One of the walls with some art on it. Including the newly aquired LLT art.

Jeff

Let's see some more!

Here are a couple more pics without flash. Still lots of work to be done, hopefully I will be able to "finish" it this winter.

Jeff

T

Jeff, the room is looking great, but will it ever be "finshed"?
Merry Christmas to you & Megan.
Mike & Karen

Hey Jeff!
Looking good!
Can you come by and help me redo the studio?
Fun seeing you and megan at le Tonga Hut!
And thanks for adding "Night of the Volcano"
to your Home Tiki Bar! It looks like he's among friends!
When can we all come visit?

wife-whisperer! :lol:

Looking really nice!

G
GROG posted on Wed, Dec 17, 2008 9:18 AM

Well, at least you have a Bamboo Ben frame on the LLT art, so it's actually worth something.

Nice looking room. Good job. GROG like.

Wow! Great Job! - I'm green with envy!

GT

Very Cool, Happy Holiday's Jeff and Megan, Cheers! Gogo and Dani

Thanks for the compliments guys and Happy Holidays to you all.

Tikipops, I don't think it will ever be "finished" part of the fun. But I hope to at least finish the construction phase soon.

LLT I will glady barter my labor for some art :D. I think we will have a party once it warms up.

Jeff

so... How's the project looking now..some 3 years later?
:)

wow very very cool! not huge but what u have done with a small space makes it very intimate, I so love it, with the fish tank as the focal point really draws your eye to all the other neat stuff! looks like the VIP room at Trader Vics!!!! great great job guys!!!!
paul

A

Very old thread (2008?) but still great :)

Built from the same blue print that my 'one day bar' will be - I like :)

Pages: 1 18 replies