Also releasing the same date as the cell

[ Edited by: Monkeyman 2008-04-02 23:42 ]

T

I'm in. Anyone else going?

Mahalo,

Tikitatt
MYSpace.com/velvetpainter

[ Edited by: Tikitatt 2008-04-12 18:19 ]

I would like to go to this to be able to get the bowl, but will not be able to make the trek down from Portland. I don't suppose anyone who is going would be willing to pick me up a bowl and I will send you the money for it? Just thought I would throw it out there.

I would really enjoy going , but the biggest vintage hawaiiana, and tiki show of the year
is the same day in Hermosa Beach.I am hoping I can find someone to pick me up a
couple of items.

Hey Bill, where in Hermosa Beach? Wendy

Does anybody know if you can get the 45th Anniversay merchandise through Disneyland DelivEARS rather than actually having to go to the park. I'm in Ft. Lauderdale and I'd love to get me one of those fountains. (Well, I'd love to have everything, but I'm on a budget!)

I'm near Sacramento.......I am interested....with the price of gas.....CARPOOLING...I have plans on Saturday, but could leave say 2 am on Sunday...whatta ya say Marlene? Duane?.....anyone?

K

anyone wanna pick me up in canada?
:(

Anyone willing to pick up some items for my hubby and me. I can send money through paypal and meet somewhere to pick up the merchandise. I can't make it that day. I am recovering from surgery :(

sorry for being naive about this, but I dont look at the Merch area much.

are Kevin and Jody workin for Disney again?
or is it freelance work?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Pages: 1 10 replies