Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Three Sheets

Pages: 1 8 replies

T

Anybody catch the new season, which aired last night .....It's on the MOJO channel !!!!

DUH!

T

Got to get that monkey off my back!

Dammit!!! I thought it started on the 10th! I'm a three sheets watcha-holic...crazy Zane you.

T

My bad.. it does start on the 10th....They where running a re-run I didn't see and I thought it was the new season... You can catch the 1st. show of the 3rd. season on mojohd.com it's from Chile....

K
keola posted on Fri, Apr 11, 2008 9:20 AM

Zane from Three Sheets is hosting pub-crawling events around the US; I was lucky enough to attend the Absinthe tasting with ZaneCrawl in Los Angeles--it was a lot of fun. Here is his website link

http://www.zanecrawl.com/

W

After numerous attempts I have come to the highly unscientific and completely opinionated conclusion that this show is unwatchable.

The host is annoying as hell. Or at least he plays annoying as hell on TV. His narration has that excited screaming sound which is so common these days (like Rachel Ray or Guy Whatshisname from Diners, etc). In order to make some really lame joke he constantly interrupts the people who are trying to talk about the booze. Or some wacky stunt has to be done because...Because they're in London! They have to do something wacky!!!

All of that would be somewhat tolerable for the sake of seeing cool bars and hearing about interesting boozes except the show is also loaded with friggin cartoon sound effects and dumb ass graphics. Pert near every time a glass is filled there's fake pouring sounds and then when the people drink there's fake glug-glug-glugging sounds...Cuz they're drinking! If it's a particularly strong drink the camera shakes and there's a flash of double vision effects with a few more sound effects BECAUSE THAT'S HOW STRONG THAT SHOT OF PEPPER VODKA WAS!!! Arrrrrr-ooooooga!!!!

Obviously the show is meant as a sort of sitcom for grownups or maybe a how-to show for teens (Drinking's Cuh-waaaay-zeeee Fun!). Someone who wants an informative and entertaining program (Hey, that's me!) is not the show's target audience and should probably tune into Totally Tea Time over on the Fuddy Duddy Network. Wah-wah-waaaaaah!!!

Glug-glug-glug!

Arrrrrr-ooooooga!!!!

Ha-ha-ha!

YEAH!

P
pablus posted on Fri, Jan 1, 2010 6:25 PM

I'm witcha, Woof.

That guy has a good concept that he has wrecked beyond belief.

He gets the war club to the head.

Hawaii episode where he island hops and drinks at different locations.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/93495

Pages: 1 8 replies